Barca

Naw they dense cnts would think they were for taking selfies with , honey badgers are the answer they don't gie a fk ruthless wee fkrs tie a few cats on the fkwits backs and let the honey badgers chase them into the sea

Throw that hoopy fella in with the badgers he can draw there pictures

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Aye giving it the old trout pout to the camera as a huge fucking Grizzly rips their limbs off :LOL:

Ah the notoriously vicious and ill tempered Honey Badger, I like how you think Kelly :D(y)......I think we have a ratings winner on our hands here (y)

Don't knock Tellytubby. When he went to Birmingham he was a brilliant buy for the Fantasy fitba. He was obviously very very cheap but Mcleish would bring him on most weeks in the 92nd minute to waste time (even if they were getting beat - what a tactical genius) so I'd pick up points for a partial game and clean sheet when he was on the pitch!

Efe was good until he won the African Nations Cup and rushed back to play Juve or Milan and got destroyed. His confidence never recovered.

Messi is just incredible.
Done well with Hibs Bridie,think Lenny liked him

Great British Snake Off

Put all these wankers in a tent in the countryside and fill it with cobras. I'd watch it.
BR can be a celebrity victim, i mean guest. 🐍

😂😂😂

You know I think we've accidentally stumbled onto a winning formula here Hoopy......there's not a single reality show that couldn't be made watchable if some deadly wild animals were introduced 🦈 🐻 🦡🐯🦁🐍🐊🦏🦍 you name it......if they're capable of inflicting catastrophic injury on contestants then they're a ratings winner :)(y)

Members online

Back