BBC RADIO SCOTLAND PODCAST 3/2/20

BILLCOWIE1958

So there appears to have been a bit of a melee on last night's BBC Radio Scotland Sportsound

Michael Stewart telling a few home truths and utterly assassinating the Fat Controller Traynor for his feeding inaccurate stories and lies to SMSM and others and being a Bully with programme host Kenny McIntyre having kittens and on more than 1 ocassion insisting that Stewart's views were not those of the national broadcaster and desperately trying to silence Michael Stewart He seemed to be trying everything with the exception of fading Stewart's mic out 🤣🤣

Curiouser and curiouser the BBC usually release a Podcast of the programme within a couple of hours but last night's programme is conspicuous by it's absence some 16 hours after the original broadcast

Fortunately parts of the programme can be accessed on YOUTUBE and it's DEFINITELY worth a listen

I can definitely see this topic rolling and rolling and with so many anti Celtic/player insinuations being bandied around it's about time that a journo of credibility began delving into what's actually happening

HH🍀

So zombie trolls have accused Michael of being complicit in attempted murder, hope Michael has handed the messages to the police.

Bunch of sad bastards, they believe everything that Traynor tells them to believe and try to shoot down anyone who doesn't toe the party line.

And if any of them had any proof of a Celtic fan making racist remarks or signs towards him you can bet your bottom dollar his name and address would be all over their blogs etc and his work place bombarded with emails until the guy was sacked, they dont have any proof so the narrative is now changed to all Scottish clubs particularly Aberdeen.

The Huns are humanish garbage. That's what ye get when Uncle Mum breeds with aunty/uncle/ grandad, humanish hun garbage, incapable of learning and genetically pre- disposed to absolute fuckwittery. I remember THE SANDMAN saying that the Hun mating call, We are the People, is actually a plea from them as in, we are people and humans not garbage.
Not like any people or Humans I know that's for sure

Ffs drip feed the info over the next few weeks? Basically saying we're not standing for that and now over the next few weeks we are going to run a campaign digging up every last bit of negativity about Stewart that they can possibly find. It will take a few weeks because they don't have the information on him yet. I would think stewart could well be in a position to sue for libel against the rag, for as far as I'm aware michael Stewart is not a "disgraced former pundit" hes a pundit on the BBC's flagship football programme sportscene where we get to see 90 mins of a game compressed into 5 mins and even then, like the frimpong tackle ,they cherry pick what they want to show and talk about. I also noticed how everyone was quick to defend traynor yet none had anything to say about the death threats stewart has recieved. If stewart loses his job at the BBC for calling out blatant misrepresentation and lies from within ibrokes and their main outlets the red rag and its sunday sister I really hope he does take this to court. Its nothing short of an upcoming character assassination which is utterly disgraceful but not unexpected. Power to the guy for having the balls to take it upon himself to do the job of someone else who works at CP. We should be behind this guy , though I don't always agree with him, for taking the stance he has taken. I'd be pissed if I were receiving death threats as well, something none of his colleagues could care less about , see how they react should any of them receive such threats.

Thanks niall, I had looked for the podcast ,which of course isn't on iplayer though theres an Ulster podcast from the same date . I've also fired an enquiry to the BBC as to the reasoning behind the non appearance of the podcast and will it appear in the future, got the customary response , thank you for your enquiry , we are experiencing a high volume of........bs, and they'll get back to me in due course (,once traynors had the chance to proof read it and ok it of course)

Thanks niall, I had looked for the podcast ,which of course isn't on iplayer though theres an Ulster podcast from the same date . I've also fired an enquiry to the BBC as to the reasoning behind the non appearance of the podcast and will it appear in the future, got the customary response , thank you for your enquiry , we are experiencing a high volume of........bs, and they'll get back to me in due course (,once traynors had the chance to proof read it and ok it of course)
I'd imagine the BBC had some sort of 'our company wishes to avoid litigation..however' type correspondence from the legal rep of a certain PR company within a couple of hours of broadcast and basically shat it.
As for the Daily Record. That's a mock up Winter:)

We, all fans of all clubs, need to get behind stewart. I'd imagine, as we speak, the BBC and BT sports are being bombarded with complaints, abuse and threats from the hoards. Unfortunately when the huns go on the rampage they get what they want.
It would be a crying shame if Michael Stewart lost his jobs for telling the truth.

I'd imagine the BBC had some sort of 'our company wishes to avoid litigation..however' type correspondence from the legal rep of a certain PR company within a couple of hours of broadcast and basically shat it.
As for the Daily Record. That's a mock up Winter:)
Haha fs I didnt even look at the other 'stories' I just raged at the big one 😴😴🤣🤣 got me there lubo
I probably deserve that for the scunnered 3 post haha

We, all fans of all clubs, need to get behind stewart. I'd imagine, as we speak, the BBC and BT sports are being bombarded with complaints, abuse and threats from the hoards. Unfortunately when the huns go on the rampage they get what they want.
It would be a crying shame if Michael Stewart lost his jobs for telling the truth.
Very true lubo and if he does then it actually proves his point for him

I read in the sun earlier (sorry) that they couldn't print all of what Stewart said last night for legal reasons. The only bit that I noticed that had been left out was him calling Traynor a bully. Sad but I can see a defamation/slander suit coming Michael's way.
There was a mention of purchase of land sale near ibrox too. Councils and contracts etc. Might be that.

Only one actually worth listening to on beeb. Get SPL TV up and running. Get him and sutton on it and get the money off sky etc and do it ourselves.

Members online

Latest posts

Back