BBC Scotland

So that was how the league was won. Got home from the night shift. Looking forward to a review of how Ange turned around our club, what we got was a fluff piece of crap with as much feelgood factor for Ibrokes as they could get in. Very disappointed in what is supposed to be our national broadcaster. I suppose that it is my own fault for expecting a balanced view from the rangers supporters club that works at BBC Scotland. Instead of selling of Channel 4 they should privatise the BBC. HH.
I agree with everything you said except privatise it.
Privatising it is the way the super rich take a public service asset reduce it,
sell off parts of it, and serve it back to us with less service at a price the poor and disadvantage can't afford.
Example; All TV used to be free including football.
You get grubs like Rupert Murdoch buys the licence for the EPL and charges a fortune to watch what used to be free, to make it worse other grubs buy different football competitions.
In Australia its a different company show Scottish football, than the EPL & a different company again for European League & international games.
The only way to change the BBC bias is to lobby the politization's as a group.
Its not that difficult we managed to do it as a combined group of Scottish supporter to stop the huns being allowed to stay in the SPL after the side letters.
Dare I say it get our board to lead the charge.
(OK that last point might be a bit to far)

sell off parts of it, and serve it back to us with less service at a price the poor and disadvantage can't afford.
You get grubs like Rupert Murdoch buys the licence for the EPL and charges a fortune to watch what used to be free, to make it worse other grubs buy different football competitions.
In Australia its a different company show Scottish football, than the EPL & a different company again for European League & international games.
Its not that difficult we managed to do it as a combined group of Scottish supporter to stop the huns being allowed to stay in the SPL after the side letters.
Agree Scotcel, my post was in anger/disappointment. HH.

It’s the same here Scotcel. If you want to watch your team in the league,domestic cups and Europe you need to pay for three channels.
The biggest rip off is premier sports which is actually BT sports. When your at a game covered by premier all the equipment and staff have BT sports on them with gaffer tape over the logo 🤬🤬

This is how Anges success is going down Oz. They are rightly very proud him. They are genuinely pleased for him and Australia. Unlike here where any praise comes through gritted EBT teeth.
As a last little aside on this matter, tam sellic son does a fantastic little video on twitter outdoes the BBC by a mile there's a link to it on one of the blogs I wholeheartedly recommend it, it will make you smile 😁HH

BBC SCOTLAND IS A F**ING DISGRACE, RUN BY BITTER BRITNAT HUN C*NTS. IMO

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘GLASGOW CELTIC, SCOTTISH PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2021-2022☘🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

FOR THE LURKERS
theRANGERS WON THE SCOTTISH CUP or THE SCOTTISH FA CUP IN IT'S 149 YEAR HISTORY IT HAS NEVER BEEN REFERRED TO AS THE SCOTTISH CHAMPIONS CUP & THE WINNER ARE USUALLY REFERRED TO THE SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS

Well just checked back to see if
BBC live scores put the result up for the womans scottish champions cup and unsurprisingly they didn't, although they did have the result of an international friendly between Mexico and Nigeria as well as results from the Brazilian and finish leagues ,oh and sporting Kansas beat Vancouver 1-0
Sad bunch of jobby dookers
The cry was no Ubender
GIRUT

Agree Scotcel, my post was in anger/disappointment. HH.
Totally understand your anger ect at a government organisation your paying for & is bias. TBH I don't get to view BBC other other Scottish programs only Celtic TV.
I opposition to privation comes from being a union organiser and fighting against Govt. companies being privatised when conservative's Govt. are in power to pay for Tax cuts for the wealthy.
I will leave it at that once I start I can't stop about the injustices to the workers.
As my Aussie daughter in law recently posted on facebook.
You can take the bhoy out of the union but you can take the union out of the Glasgow bhoy. (actually I was proud of that :))
HH

Back