A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

No doubt a few of you will already have seen "next season's home strip" leaked online. Whether it is real or not then we'll find out in due course. This one looks a bit cheap and the star above the crest really should be golden. But, I must admit that I really despised the wonky hoops when they were launched, but now I like them, so it just shows that my opinion means nothing.

1714740923186.png

No doubt a few of you will already have seen "next season's home strip" leaked online. Whether it is real or not then we'll find out in due course. This one looks a bit cheap and the star above the crest really should be golden. But, I must admit that I really despised the wonky hoops when they were launched, but now I like them, so it just shows that my opinion means nothing.

View attachment 25675
Is that seriously a new top?!?…wow they really put there collective super brains together to come out way that!!

View attachment 25675
Nowhere as bad as this seasons monstrosity but another poor effort by Adidas imo!

Thankfully no
My Dad was into snooker and billiards, won a few trophies in his time with his ex servicemens club, he used to say it was a sign of a misspent youth
I don't watch snooker, billiards, or golf, but to each their own
I am a peaceful man so I watch fitba, hockey, rugby and the odd pugilistic affair on occasion
To each their own
HH
I love a game of pool when I'm out for a drink, something that's disappearing from pubs for seats and tables.
Get to unleash my inner shark/hustler mode on the unsuspecting punter more often than not but I only ever play for a pint
Slainte

I never really took to Higgins and found it weird when he failed to say anything about being approached about match fixing....I remember seeing him parade his crucible trophy at the opening of the Jock Stein Stand in the 90s.
He was set up by a news of the world sting in Ukraine mate. At the time he said he just said whatever they wanted to hear to get out of there.
Was entrapment mate using fear tactics in Ukraine specifically.
Cleared of match fixing banned for not reporting what happened right away

View attachment 25675
Its pretty unremarkable imo, heres a vid.

Sevco-wannabe Shankland, was voted Player's Player of the Year last night. Obviously his pathetic non-efforts against his favourite klub were not taken into consideration (or maybe they were?). I was surprised Miovski wasn't in the shortlist but a certain klub's Hall of Famer was - despite him being a defender who is lambasted every week by his own fans for being a shite defender. But I guess he has missed 5 penalties this season as he has a below average success-rate from the spot!

Matt O'Riley never got enough votes to win - presumably because fellow players got him mixed up with his twin brother Bernard O'Riley, and thought he was crap half the time!

2024-05-06-12-26-00-414.jpg

Sevco-wannabe Shankland, was voted Player's Player of the Year last night. Obviously his pathetic non-efforts against his favourite klub were not taken into consideration (or maybe they were?). I was surprised Miovski wasn't in the shortlist but a certain klub's Hall of Famer was - despite him being a defender who is lambasted every week by his own fans for being a shite defender. But I guess he has missed 5 penalties this season as he has a below average success-rate from the spot!

Matt O'Riley never got enough votes to win - presumably because fellow players got him mixed up with his twin brother Bernard O'Riley, and thought he was crap half the time!

View attachment 25712
Wonder were he's going next season eh... Running about way elbows oot... And maybe he thought he'd already signed for them when he led with his arm for the pen...

Anyone see Bayern throw away a 2 goal agg lead away to Real Madrid tonight?
Absolutely mental scenes, Bayern drew in Munich 2-2 , they're winning 1-0 in Madrid, last chance of silverware, so take off Harry Kane on 85 minutes, Madrid score in the 88th and 91st, typical Madrid, awful blunder Bayern keeper.
Even after this 9 added minutes , making kanes sub even stranger Bayern score what looks like a good 2nd goal 90+6 minutes but the linesman put the flag up instantly and wrongly.
He's not supposed to do that anymore, var cannot change it because the flag went up Madrid players say they stopped Bayern didn't and scored.
Mental scenes though and best atmosphere at the bernabeau for donkeys.
Won't see Bayern through things away as much as they have this season in next ten years, Kane has scored 44 goals or something mad as well and not won anything.

Last edited:
Anyone see Bayern throw away a 2-0 agg lead away to Real Madrid tonight?
Absolutely mental scenes, Bayern won in Munich 1-0 , they're winning 1-0 in Madrid, last chance of silverware, so take off Harry Kane on 85 minutes, Madrid score in the 88th and 91st, typical Madrid, awful blunder Bayern keeper.
Even after this 9 added minutes , making kanes sub even stranger Bayern score what looks like a good 2nd goal 90+6 minutes but the linesman put the flag up instantly and wrongly.
He's not supposed to do that anymore, var cannot change it because the flag went up Madrid players say they stopped Bayern didn't and scored.
Mental scenes though and best atmosphere at the bernabeau for donkeys.
Won't see Bayern through things away as much as they have this season in next ten years, Kane has scored 44 goals or something mad as well and not won anything.
It was 2-2 in Germany mate ??…aye gerries caved in,manager made crazy subs when Madrid where going no where!!strange….big Rio and the blonde bit are sore on the ears,,waffle some pish…hink the big mans pumping her??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back