Beale Sacked

Someone with no management experience and wee Nosferatu, what can possibly go wrong?
Ah but they're REAL Ranjerks Men!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Some Fukin 🔔🔚 on Fester Fester claiming they'll restore Protestantation( Made up Hun word) bak tae the team! 🤣🤣🤣.. That just sums these CUNTS UP..🤬🤬...The Fukin PATHETIC SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT.. They NEVER FUKIN LEARN!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Rat Faced Rae has been BINNED EVERYWHERE he's been.. You cdny make this SHIT UP.. HILARIOUS!! 🤣🤣

S,Davi’s and Alex Rae now there’s a marriage made in hell,got rid of one brainless fool and brought in two to replace him ,the now need a fully qualified manager before thier European game must be a mug out there desperate for work

Last edited:
How the fuck did they come to that combo??rae is an absolute fandan and Davis has never managed or even coached!!!Ah excactly 🤔🤠my cash was on Neil McCann getting it🤷‍♂️he’s sucked some amount hun arse lately,ah well Neil get the mooth wash oot🤢
Rae lasted 8 games at St. Mirren, how poetic it will be when they Fuk the Tribute Act Sun tae leave us 10 clear!! 🤣🤣🤣

In truth, I couldn't give a toss what they do; we should focus only on ourselves. What we don't need is complacency creeping in. We have much improving to do.
I think we're allowed the time to get a few laughs at deadco but as I said yesterday there are issues that need addressing at Celtic. We got away with one v Motherwell but we were too easily contained and the only obvious tactic was the grind them down one. We aren't going to win much unless something changes.

Back