Beaton in charge at Pittodrie

Well at least he will have a long bloody journey for a pint in his fav pub after it. ?

Get yir tank on at least one influential tim being given a Red due to our opponents after this game, and after the sheep being on the end of 2 dodgy penalties last week I'm sure it will even itself out this week?

Apart fae that we will still doo them

Cheatin Beaton well that’s a shock not.
Has to be Good bet Celtic commit 2 fouls
4 players red carded and the entire bench sent to the Stand. And oor bus driver gets 3 points for slowing down aggressively at a bus stop.
And we still beat them so get it up you ya ?
Cnuts.

HH ☘️?

Not really the news i wanted to hear,his first game in charge since ibrox,were defo not getting any favours,going to need a big performance to get the result given his usual crap.

Never wanted JJ, but freakin expected ??

We have enough to get a result against the sheep and if we dont then we need to be asking commitment questions we really do.

As for the MIB we never look for favours, we’re used to quite the opposite so should always expect the worst from them.

Saves being disappointed when looking for fairness ?

Fully expect our bhoys to get lamped up n down the pitch off the thugs but they prove their composure week in week out in this league where its a badge of honour to assault a Celtic player.

Well fk them. Hope the bhoys get well stuck in and crucify the fkrs by winning the game. ✊

HH pal ☘️

4 players red carded and the entire bench sent to the Stand. And oor bus driver gets 3 points for slowing down aggressively at a bus stop.
Cnuts.

HH ☘️?

????. 3 points for the bus driver fpmsl.

Too funny JamSam ?

Cnuts.

HH ☘️?
Yeah
At the disciplinary meeting our lawyer gets a two year ban for wearing an agresive tie.
Me Paranoid, you want to meet my mates in the lavvy, bottom of the garden.
They are crazy

I see Beaton is to referee celtic v aberdeen on saturday.I can't for the life of me see any reason why this man who said he seen 3 assults on celtic players and took no action does he even know what his job is.this man should not be within 100 miles of a celtic match.I will retire to bedlum.

I see Beaton is to referee celtic v aberdeen on saturday.I can't for the life of me see any reason why this man who said he seen 3 assults on celtic players and took no action does he even know what his job is.this man should not be within 100 miles of a celtic match.I will retire to bedlum.
Can see this fizzling out to a 0 0 draw..........................Championees.................... Beaton might be on his best behaviour, Aberdeen fans hate him as much as us because of his outed as a Hun.

Why are you surprised? I'm not was expecting it. I think it will be Dallas the 2nd for ibrokes as he's not had a Glasgow derby this season but I might be mistaken, cnut as well I still think we'll go there and get something at ibrokes HH

The weakness of our board has allowed this to happen. There is no way, after his display at ibrokes, this rat should be any where near a Celtic game. Especially one as important as this one. We all know the refs in Scotland are terrible. But Beaton is different. He is happy to flaunt the fact hes a hun.
Does anyone actually believe that if a ref was caught in Bar 67 after helping us beat the huns that the hun board would allow him to ref one of their matches. Not a fucking chance. God, has wee gollum even had a hun game since slippy and their board complained about him??

A like to think it might have the opposite effect,the fuckpig will know he’s under severe scrutiny so might lean towards us??we should be ramping up the pressure on the Cnut,,,,,just heard slippy gee press conference talking about not speaking about other teams players!!!then speaking about another teams player!!!!he is a total zoob..

The weakness of our board has allowed this to happen. There is no way, after his display at ibrokes, this rat should be any where near a Celtic game. Especially one as important as this one. We all know the refs in Scotland are terrible. But Beaton is different. He is happy to flaunt the fact hes a hun.
Does anyone actually believe that if a ref was caught in Bar 67 after helping us beat the huns that the hun board would allow him to ref one of their matches. Not a fucking chance. God, has wee gollum even had a hun game since slippy and their board complained about him??
spot on Lubo,still ragin since a heard it wiz him,not holdin ma breath waitin for oor board tae dae sumthin:mad::mad::mad:!

Members online

Latest posts

Back