Beaton

HUNS must win at ALL Costs and we Must be stopped

HH?

Prolly find out its a new confusing directive from Eufa. Straight reds that make no sense cannot be rescinded, red cards for violent conduct can if you have a mystery 3 man panel who think it falls under the mystery new directive that never got sent but if applicable in any game where the violence is committed by a person. Qualification under the new person rule requires a correct handshake.

At the referee panel all must be actual people and to prove it. They must point to themselves as say "i am a person" Point to one of the other panel members and say "he is a person" then do a nazi salute and in chorus simultaneously with the other two panel member chant "we area peepo" Followed by the bouncy bouncy.

All in the unwritten handbook for apprentice referees under hidden hand directive.

When did you last see a player being shown a red card for dissent? I said it before we are heading down the road of 2010 once again.

I see Morelos got a yellow tonight. Guess what for? Yep! That's right dissent. We play by different rules.

We have to call these cheating MIB out......and we have to do it now. A Celtic player gets stamped on and we end up with a red card. Only in Scotland.

Brendan has to box clever.

At every opportunity we have to highlight how the rules are interpreted differently when it comes to Celtic because make no mistake operation stop Celtic is under way.

Bet it's us who have to play our Semi Final at Murrayfield HH?

For certain. Hearts just played most of last season their and well they live in edinburgh why force them to Glasgow.

Rule should be if cup holders reach semi they always play on the sunday. The other semi should be forced on saturday as always.

But you can bet your life they will decide celtic play edinburgh or the saturday.

They don't even hide the fact they are totally corrupt anymore. Just shuffle some papers and say the polis said no. except when it comes to matters ibrox for traditional allowtion of celtic. Silence despite the increased dangers through innovation.

If it wasn't so rigged i think I would actually laugh.

When did you last see a player being shown a red card for dissent? I said it before we are heading down the road of 2010 once again.

I see Morelos got a yellow tonight. Guess what for? Yep! That's right dissent. We play by different rules.

We have to call these cheating MIB out......and we have to do it now. A Celtic player gets stamped on and we end up with a red card. Only in Scotland.

Brendan has to box clever.

At every opportunity we have to highlight how the rules are interpreted differently when it comes to Celtic because make no mistake operation stop Celtic is under way.

Codename operation Goebells aka going for 109 another 54 titles have been awarded to sevco. 54 for Rangers and 54 transferred to Sevco =108 all officially won in 6 years existence and agreed by a mystery panel of top experts in criminal administrations.

The new Boss at SFA apparently says his new motto will be "Whose gonna stop us"

And the celtic board remain silent coz in the long run it means bigger wages for them.

An absolute cert Bill.

I'm not that sure the SFA will want to lose out on any revenue by playing the game at Murrayfield instead of Hampden.

I might be wrong but I suspect Monday night could be an option.

If they force us to play on the Saturday after an away game in Europe on the Thursday night operation stop Celtic will have gone in to overdrive.

Good tweet by Barcabhoy re tonight’s match stats.

One team totally dominated possession, territory, shots and attacking opportunities.

Yet this team out fouled their defensive opponents by a ratio of 4.67:1

This is a statistical improbability of the most extreme kind.

You will not see this officiating trend repeated ANYWHERE ELSE in world football.

Time to speak out Celtic.

Looking at the footage , Beaton has a yellow card in his hand but not yet presented it to the offending player which now transpires to be Boyata, lets call him the Ref, he Beeton is seen saying something to Scott Brown, which could be get him over to me as I want to give him a yellow card, SB does not see or hear anything that could result in the yellow doing a Paul Daniels and becoming a Red, there appears no urgency in him to de-fuse a situation that could possibly result in a Red, it appears a character driven move and not one of following the rule book , Beaton simply did not like the fact that Boyata did not on demand come running over, and or Beatons ancestry .co was put under scrutiny, it should be appealed and recinded, Beaton missed more fouls than a break out from the 2 sisters food group factory

Back