Being Discharged Today?

BILLCOWIE1958

Looks like the general consensus is that I'm being discharged from hospital at some point today

Been told by a nurse from Pharmacy that I have been put on a total of 6 new makes of drugs Well new to me at least

Knowing my luck there will be guidance notes attached

Refrain from .... Eating Turkey Christmas Pudding and Drinking Anything that lifts your spirits

I shouldn't complain but I'll be rattling like ma Granny's Rosary's at a wake

HH?

Looks like the general consensus is that I'm being discharged from hospital at some point today

Been told by a nurse from Pharmacy that I have been put on a total of 6 new makes of drugs Well new to me at least

Refrain from .... Eating Turkey Christmas Pudding and Drinking Anything that lifts your spirits

HH?

Hope you've already informed the missus, you wouldn't want to be surprising her now if she's not expecting you home. :LOL:
Well done and take it easy so maybe don't watch the match tonight!

HH?
Good news pal, glad for you, take it easy.

HH?

Great news Bill - and just in time to head off to a few of the Christmas jumble sales, and get a few of those antiques you were talking about.

Not for your good self of course, but you might get £2 for every £1 spent, maybe at a future car boot sale.

Glad your escaping the hostipal Bill! Enjoy your hame, bud!

You better watch the 'Tic the night Bill, the Bhoys were taking it easy on Sunday coz they knew you were no watching ??

Great news Bill,glad you will be home for Christmas ,5new tablets looks like you will be joining the pills breakfast club,that's pill as in tablet not as in pilsner?? Keep the flag flying Bill HH

HH?

Great news Bill, A good win for the Hoops tonight will help your recovery.
Hail Hail
Rich

HH?

Great news Bill.

Mind and look after yourself on release.

HH ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back