Best Fans in the World - Lets f*cking Show it!!

CarlisleReiver

The transfer window is over - lets "park that bus" until the summer.

The current league table:

1707454876380.png

Yes with a big fight for OUR trophy this season - how dare Sevco challenge us!

We know the team has it in them to play well, and very well. We've beaten Sevco x2, Feyenoord and played well in mutiple other games - it's in there. I remember Paradise absolutely bouncing against Sevco at New year as we went 2-0 up (going on 3 or 4).

The manager, team and players needs us, they need the fans now to back them in their hour of need.

Get the stadium bouncing at the next 7-8 home games - don't sit on your hands expecting the team to just turn it on.... they need us more than anything.

They have given us so much over the last few years - it's a partneship, give and take. They need us to SUPPORT them.

Lets get right behing the bhoys - if we do they'll give us it back in spades, and it will be a wonderful feeling lifting another championship trophy at the end of the season.

We need to bring the thunder back! Hail Hail the Celts are here..

View attachment 25054

We know the team has it in them to play well, and very well. We've beaten Sevco x2, Feyenoord and played well in mutiple other games - it's in there. I remember Paradise absolutely bouncing against Sevco at New year as we went 2-0 up (going on 3 or 4).

The manager, team and players needs us, they need the fans now to back them in their hour of need.

Get the stadium bouncing at the next 7-8 home games - don't sit on your hands expecting the team to just turn it on.... they need us more than anything.

They have given us so much over the last few years - it's a partneship, give and take. They need us to SUPPORT them.

Lets get right behing the bhoys - if we do they'll give us it back in spades, and it will be a wonderful feeling lifting another championship trophy at the end of the season.

A get the sentiment mate,but this nonsense that the supporters arnt behind the team is absolute pish,on one occasion this season the fans done a bit of groaning an moaning at full time and during the match🤷‍♂️most of the lack of vocal support by that a mean singing was when the emperor banned the green brigade!!I’ve watched teams like Real Madrid / Barcelona fans moaning and waving the white handkerchiefs,,fucksake they seldom go a season without winning the European cup,,if there’s no fans on Wednesday we don’t get the three points…

That was some support they had in Edinburgh ..shame it didnae help the performance!Maybe some players need to show a bit more heart?Or maybe they're just no good enough??I think most of the unrest is directed at our board but the players and manager need to take the wrap for squandering a massive lead and giving the huns a boost!Wait lets just happy clap and hope everything works out .

Last edited:
I don't get this 'best fans in the world' nonsense. Every team in the world thinks it's their supporters who are the best, and some have more of a claim than others.
Celtic's support is in general supportive of the team on the park even when things aren't going well. Any discontent this season has been at the directors box, the boos, the 'sack the board' and 'Lawwell get to .....'.
The support the team get away does seem better than at CP where there are some who just come along to moan and criticise. I suppose in a 60k crowd there's always going to be more malcontents.
At CP the Green Brigade/Bhoys keep the noise, support, atmosphere going. It was very noticeable when they weren't there (again the board sowing division) that the place was like a library.
Unless Lawwell picks another fight with the GB and alienates the part of the support that creates the atmosphere then all will continue to be good.

Not just me saying it, here is the huddle breakdown....

They speak a lotta truth,,but “one” instance of unrest with the home support?if someone could point out another time this season were the fans booing or abusing then I’ll condemn them??a was at the Ross county game and from where a was it wasn’t that bad,and if truth be told they were well within their rights to be unhappy way the performance from the players,the board,the manager!!a get your point mate but a canny get onboard slagging our own fans off,entitled as they are🤷‍♂️

Espritosanto, I'm not sure where on any of my posts I've actually slagged our fans? I've never even thought we were entitled?

We as fans have high standards, and absolutely know when those standards have dropped. And let's face it they have this year.

Winning the league this year, would be papering over the cracks.... But I'll f*cking snap your hands off right now if you could guarantee it.

My original post was, with the fans full backing to the end of the season we have a much better chance of pulling it off.

Get to the summer.... then sack our board. And push on by building a team that we are a proud of.

Agree with the ops sentiment-lets get behind the team when they need us-solidarity is required when we're in an actual title race-forget any arrogance or complacent notions that we should be romping this league.We will have to earn it-mon the hoops

We are nowhere near the best fans in the world....in our own head we are but it's pretty arrogant to claim we are!

The best fans in the world are those who follow a team who have never win a trophy , week in week out regardless of the score!
What about those who's team died but still turn up week in and week oot to see the tribute team....😱 😱

Going by your logic maybe Celic fans are the best in European football then they watch the team year in and year oot knowing we've na fookin chance... 😱 😱 😱

View attachment 25054

Excellent post CR and couldn't agree more. Not that the fans haven't been behind the team, but ikwy mean there's atmospheres and there's atmospheres and CP can deliver an atmosphere that's as good as any other clubs or stadiums larger than ours we can make 60,000 be far superior than an 80,000 or more.
On the positivity part I'm always positive about Celtic and our chances even when the odds are stacked against us and we're written of like in Europe.
Those atmospheres are often helped by the fact that the games played under the lights.
Good positive post mate , keep them coming HH

We are nowhere near the best fans in the world....in our own head we are but it's pretty arrogant to claim we are!

The best fans in the world are those who follow a team who have never win a trophy , week in week out regardless of the score!

It all depends on people's views of football.
Would the fans who follow their team every week, knowing they won't win a trophy, still do it if that team charged them as much as Celtic charge their fans for a ticket.
The guy that lives next door to me supports Woking. Him and his mates never miss a match. They've all got their jerseys. Woking are shite. Are they better fans than Celtic fans? They don't spend a quarter of what a Celtic fan spends to support their team.....and this isn't an argument in Celtic fans favour. Would Celtic fans pay the amount of money that arsenal fans pay week in out, knowing full well that our board seem reluctant to improve the team....I doubt it.
My point is, no one can really say they are the best fans in the world as there isn't really any parameters to gauge it.....and if there was, you'd be damned sure that BBC Scotland would find a way of putting sevco fans to the top of that particular table!!!

We go on about it before every game now. When is the tide going to turn, when are we going to click into shape. We need to turn this around, and start winning again in style. I hope it happens soon. I'm not in panic mode yet, but, the huns are getting too close for comfort. Plenty games to go yet, and we have big players coming back from injury. Basically we have to win every game, including against them.

Latest odds ....
  • Celtic11/13.
  • Rangers10/11.

Back