Best Scottish-based player in continental football.

26+6=1

Apparently it's a real thing which is 'officially named by Uefa' or at least it was yesterday when Sevco announced that it was Barisic and some dutiful stenographers dutifully complied.
Interestingly a google search for 'best Scottish-based player in continental football' links only to Sevco and the dutiful stenographers. It appears that UEFA forgot to make that official announcement on any of their publications. I don't recall them announcing any best wherever based player announcements relating to any other leagues for that matter.
If your pish is blue you should probably seek medical attention. Urgently.

Their trophy room will need an extension soon after all these recent successes!

3 months ago Swally McCoist would have needed a map to find this derelict empty unused room, but now it is bulging at the seams - they should call it the James Jabba Traynor Virtual Trophy Room on honour of the person most responsible for them winning all these non coveted awards!!! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ–๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†

Apparently it's a real thing which is 'officially named by Uefa' or at least it was yesterday when Sevco announced that it was Barisic and some dutiful stenographers dutifully complied.
Interestingly a google search for 'best Scottish-based player in continental football' links only to Sevco and the dutiful stenographers. It appears that UEFA forgot to make that official announcement on any of their publications. I don't recall them announcing any best wherever based player announcements relating to any other leagues for that matter.
If your pish is blue you should probably seek medical attention. Urgently.
Interestin team of the week!

KT looks to be scooshing it down there, only been a coupla games but he bossed the left side in both. Still strange watching him in that shirt n even stranger that I'm actually watching scummy arsenal games!
I've no doubt in a year or two he'll be at a top club that deserves him ๐Ÿ€

But the most bestest player is recognised as being that brilliant and good that they don't even get picked for the team of the week because it's only to give the other players that are not the bestest a bit of a chance and make them feel better. Just like the bestest team in Scotland doesn't win the league every year or yet.

In 2012 Rangers 1872 died, from the remain's Sevco2012 was born or better known as The Rangers, they return tae the top lge 3yrs ago the 7yr old club has won fuck all, now they got the best non Scot Player in Europe, Barashits Congratulations yeez have won something of non importance. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
It would be even more impressive if it had actually happened. Traynor is basically trolling the Sevconites at this point.

Back