Bet365 have us at 7/4 to win the league.

26+6=1

It's like the Twilight Zone. Who could have ever predicted we would be such a price in the TIAR season, at this stage of the campaign. I don't see those odds shortening any time soon but I also would have very little confidence in sticking on a significant bet. I remember we were about 17 points behind in 2011 but I was reading Celtic bloggers and had I had money then I would have been all over that bet. 9 years later I have money but see nothing to inspire optimism; outside of a hun collapse and I'm not sure the current team could even capitalise on that.

It's like the Twilight Zone. Who could have ever predicted we would be such a price in the TIAR season, at this stage of the campaign. I don't see those odds shortening any time soon but I also would have very little confidence in sticking on a significant bet. I remember we were about 17 points behind in 2011 but I was reading Celtic bloggers and had I had money then I would have been all over that bet. 9 years later I have money but see nothing to inspire optimism; outside of a hun collapse and I'm not sure the current team could even capitalise on that.
Thats odds we've not seen for a long time, they did have sally in charge though in those days, that was plenty cause for comfort, despite the lead. Post Dec last year, their winter break lasted longer than their title challenge but this year i'm not so sure they'll wilt so quickly without crowds. If I knew supporters were going back on 1st Jan, i'd lump on because their arses would collapse at home games as they have for last couple of years.

Throwing away a 3 1 lead to a ten Benifica team, I will take the odds the bookies are offering only takes one slip and they have a guy known for slips, the pressure mounts on the challengers as the games get tighter, remember any team dropping down a division this year of uncertainty faces maybe not coming back up or back at all, lot of 11 men defences to break down soon, does all the teams have the players capable when allowed 90% off the ball, we will see, especially when there is a 10% chance of the sucker punch in the closing minutes Hearts and Hamilton relegation battle last season both fucked the huns , a life of obscurity was awaiting Hamilton.

Throwing away a 3 1 lead to a ten Benifica team, I will take the odds the bookies are offering only takes one slip and they have a guy known for slips, the pressure mounts on the challengers as the games get tighter, remember any team dropping down a division this year of uncertainty faces maybe not coming back up or back at all, lot of 11 men defences to break down soon, does all the teams have the players capable when allowed 90% off the ball, we will see, especially when there is a 10% chance of the sucker punch in the closing minutes Hearts and Hamilton relegation battle last season both fucked the huns , a life of obscurity was awaiting Hamilton.
your spot on, they're an average team, but its us that puts the fear of god into me, not them

your spot on, they're an average team, but its us that puts the fear of god into me, not them
Thats the bit to be sorted, the players need to be asked who is up for this and who is here just for the wonga, the latter can fuck off just now, On a positive note they will be no mobiles on the players person in the stands, take their phones off them soon as they enter the dressing room, no secret texts or filling in time online.

Thats the bit to be sorted, the players need to be asked who is up for this and who is here just for the wonga, the latter can fuck off just now, On a positive note they will be no mobiles on the players person in the stands, take their phones off them soon as they enter the dressing room, no secret texts or filling in time online.
i may be living in fairy land, but if i was lenny i would go in before the game pick the team and say to them in so many words, if you want/have the passion to play for this club todays the day you have to go out and show me and the fans. Then shut the door behind you. On the back of the other night this is the day you play for the pride of the club and yourself as a pro

i may be living in fairy land, but if i was lenny i would go in before the game pick the team and say to them in so many words, if you want/have the passion to play for this club todays the day you have to go out and show me and the fans. Then shut the door behind you. On the back of the other night this is the day you play for the pride of the club and yourself as a pro
They will turn up tommorow TBH if you were a player you would have known yourself that was mince the other night, you would look in the mirror and say who the fuck am i kidding expecting a manager to take the rap for that shite.
Bitton might not have full recovered from his corona as Eddie but c'mon tae fuck, whats the rests excuse, bad tactics my arse, Ely will know he has been fucked over caught on his phone, lazy bastard had the cheek to mumble going off. By the way fair play to the Lass who told Lenny Ely was on the phone during the interview, also think Lenny made McGregor go out and face the interviewer, think Lenny told him I am not defending this shit, you turned your back for the second goal, face the man and take the hit. So expect them top redeem themselves tommorow and keep the run going domestically, Aberdeen making it interesting now lwvwel with us and still with games in hand also.

They will turn up tommorow TBH if you were a player you would have known yourself that was mince the other night, you would look in the mirror and say who the fuck am i kidding expecting a manager to take the rap for that shite.
Bitton might not have full recovered from his corona as Eddie but c'mon tae fuck, whats the rests excuse, bad tactics my arse, Ely will know he has been fucked over caught on his phone, lazy bastard had the cheek to mumble going off. By the way fair play to the Lass who told Lenny Ely was on the phone during the interview, also think Lenny made McGregor go out and face the interviewer, think Lenny told him I am not defending this shit, you turned your back for the second goal, face the man and take the hit. So expect them top redeem themselves tommorow and keep the run going domestically, Aberdeen making it interesting now lwvwel with us and still with games in hand also.
i think your on the money and thats the sad thing about it. they've brought this shit onto the manager, who while aint covering himself in glory, you can bet the house that he's hurting as much as us and far more than them

Back