Biased commentary

Physical print newspapers are on the way out, they have about 5 years left, if you don’t like what you read, don’t give them the clicks, use another site that have more balanced reporting, like………fecken none of them 😡

I've got one for them.....expect to see this in a Scottish newspaper soon!!!

With Reece James injured, Alexander-Arnold in poor form and Walker also a doubt for England's World Cup is there a hero?? 🤔🤔

Who could England possibly call up to solve their right back issue??

Who can be their saviour??

You've guessed it!!! The captain of the Glasgow Blue Galacticos!! Mr Tavpen himself!!!

I'm actually surprised this story hasn't popped up in The Sun, The Record or any other of the sevco propaganda outlets!!

Physical print newspapers are on the way out, they have about 5 years left, if you don’t like what you read, don’t give them the clicks, use another site that have more balanced reporting, like………fecken none of them 😡

Unfortunately, it's not just about what Celtic fans think of the Scottish media.

What they print is taking as gospel by the news outlets that know nothing about Scottish football.

Celtic = bad. All IRA supporting, britian hating, poppy burning animals. A squad of average players who can't perform on the big stage.

Sevco = Good. Good old fashioned British club. Fans create a carnival atmosphere everywhere they go. A Squad full of world beaters, the envy of top clubs all over Europe.....oh and the same club as Rangers.

I'd like to say I don't give shit what the media push and what people believe but the amount of arguments I've had with English football fans on the subjects does my head in!! I'll always defend Celtic and I'll always tell the truth about Sevco so it's not an argument I'm willing to walk away from either.

The BBC spent much longer raging that our 2nd goal was offside (it wasn't but why bother learning the laws of the game before letting Peanut Heid stutter his way through a deranged deluded rant) than they did when realising Morelos ACTUALLY WAS OFFSIDE when he scored his 3 yard sclaffed wonder goal last month!

I know Kevin Thomson represents the deid/new club on TV but he disna have to sound like a fuckin zombie.
The BT sports guy asked TavPen and bronkdonk questions that are usually never asked in Scotland.
The French guy that works for BT Sports was interviewed on Sky Sports News today. He slaughtered the sevvies, unfit, lacked fight, lacked skill and no effort, like a training session for Ajax

I know Kevin Thomson represents the deid/new club on TV but he disna have to sound like a fuckin zombie.
The BT sports guy asked TavPen and bronkdonk questions that are usually never asked in Scotland.
The French guy that works for BT Sports was interviewed on Sky Sports News today. He slaughtered the sevvies, unfit, lacked fight, lacked skill and no effort, like a training session for Ajax
Thompson sounds as though he's struggling for breath
Typical guttural zombie speak
Mind you, he'd have to go some to beat Kris Void, who sounds as if he's drowning while drinking a sparkling glass of bumblebees

I wouldn’t sully myself reading their shit I wouldn’t give them clicks I read that on Twitter about that hun shit faced Foster I’ve not bought or picked up a newspaper since their Thugs and Thieves garbage

Back