Big apologies to Ange

I’ve calmed down now I don’t believe I was so angry ! Ange is experimenting with some players to decide who is in and more importantly who’s out Don’t let’s push Ange out with our moaning He knows what he’s doing
Sorry Ange 💚 Bring on the Final
We're all reactionary, Shottsghirl......it's what makes us who we are. We set standards and we expect those who represent us all to meet those standards.

It's not all about winning or losing, it's the manner in which we win or lose that sets us apart.

I'm not overly concerned about the result, but I must admit to being slightly concerned about our performance levels since the World Cup. In saying that, it's difficult to adjust when you make wholesale changes the way that Ange has in the last couple of weeks. Guys like Yuki and Bernabei are not as bad as their recent performances would suggest. Once they properly adjust and understand our game, then I reckon they will prove their worth. However - we now fully realise that there is a lack of real depth in the squad (in spite of their numbers) and perhaps there are four or five lads that might not meet that necessary standard mentioned earlier.

You all know the game and I think we all mainly agree who those lads are. It's not a reflection on them personally, or as footballers. It's just a harsh reality of where we currently are and what we all aspire to.

Personally, I think Ange has played a blinder, because if there was ever a reminder to the financiers that there is still work to do, then the last three performances perfectly underline that. I think last night also lessens the impact of the hun defeat and offers some perspective.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't swinging from the chandeliers, but I'm not gonna let it spoil my day out either.

We're all reactionary, Shottsghirl......it's what makes us who we are. We set standards and we expect those who represent us all to meet those standards.

It's not all about winning or losing, it's the manner in which we win or lose that sets us apart.

I'm not overly concerned about the result, but I must admit to being slightly concerned about our performance levels since the World Cup. In saying that, it's difficult to adjust when you make wholesale changes the way that Ange has in the last couple of weeks. Guys like Yuki and Bernabei are not as bad as their recent performances would suggest. Once they properly adjust and understand our game, then I reckon they will prove their worth. However - we now fully realise that there is a lack of real depth in the squad (in spite of their numbers) and perhaps there are four or five lads that might not meet that necessary standard mentioned earlier.

You all know the game and I think we all mainly agree who those lads are. It's not a reflection on them personally, or as footballers. It's just a harsh reality of where we currently are and what we all aspire to.

Personally, I think Ange has played a blinder, because if there was ever a reminder to the financiers that there is still work to do, then the last three performances perfectly underline that. I think last night also lessens the impact of the hun defeat and offers some perspective.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't swinging from the chandeliers, but I'm not gonna let it spoil my day out either.
A tsunami of common sense. You have a rare gift SP.

A tsunami of common sense. You have a rare gift SP.
Frank, I'm pretty sure that's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to a Dundonian!!!

This is the land of blue snow and flying pigs (real flying pigs, no that wee hun creature that that lot lament) and Dundee man usually speaks with forked tongue (pretty much due to poor eugenics, more than anything else).

Not to be contrary, but I'm in the midst of a conversation about which political figure had the worst haircut. My vote was for Douglas Hurd the Turd, but the other fella is trying to make a case against Arthur Scargill!

I reckon I'm winning due to the fact that AS was never a Member of Parliament and thus doesn't meet the requirements of a 'political figure'.

Just that conversation alone negates your common sense point, but I'll take it nonetheless

AS defined politics in many ways SP, he was very much a political figure , elected by his representatives? Thatcher fed on the demise of the miners until her glorious demise. ... Politics means the activities of the government or people who try to influence the way a country is governed? . AS falls into that domain !

You’ve goat shandylears ya rich #$<£ yi

HH 😉

Frank, I'm pretty sure that's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to a Dundonian!!!

This is the land of blue snow and flying pigs (real flying pigs, no that wee hun creature that that lot lament) and Dundee man usually speaks with forked tongue (pretty much due to poor eugenics, more than anything else).

Not to be contrary, but I'm in the midst of a conversation about which political figure had the worst haircut. My vote was for Douglas Hurd the Turd, but the other fella is trying to make a case against Arthur Scargill!

I reckon I'm winning due to the fact that AS was never a Member of Parliament and thus doesn't meet the requirements of a 'political figure'.

Just that conversation alone negates your common sense point, but I'll take it nonetheless
Arthur’s hair was free from the constraints of his scalp Mostly
Turds wiz just not worth it

HH 😉

I heard that if he leaves, he's leaving the jumper for the next boss
IF he does go, he leaves with my blessing for giving us a wonderful two years and bringing in so many great players after the last shit show
Big Ange might surprise everyone, and sign a contract extension
COYBIG

Back