Big Game v Sarajevo

J

JFanCelt

What are we like?? Two more players pick up injuries in training sessions and before a big game?? What is going on??

Be interesting for spooky Huns when the read all about thier fantastic win in Gib,was stationed there many years ago and been back a couple of times, there local teams would have a job getting into a Sunday league and I know they had a result against us but my opinion is still the same however having watched Celtic play to night more than confident who had best result but that won't be reflected in tomorrow's rags, given the conditions and the poor refereeing Celtic had good result tonight at least it was against a team who play in a league not a Sunday get together

Be interesting for spooke Huns when the read all about thier fantastic win in Gib,was stationed there many years ago and been back a couple of times, there local teams would have a job getting into a Sunday league and I know they had a result against us but my opinion is still the same however having watched Celtic play to night more than confident who had best result but that won't be reflected in tomorrow's rags, given the conditions and the poor refereeing Celtic had good result tonight at least it was against a team who play in a league not a Sunday get together

Looks like Sevco played on a pitch. When Celtic played in Gibraltar I was waiting for some fucker in a suit to plant an American flag cos it looked like the surface of The Moon.

Members online

Latest posts

Back