BIG MOUTH at it Again,!!!

As the piece said ‘substitute Hearts for Sevco ‘and he is nearer the point ,idiot,talks💩hh
I know from personal experience that having a big mouth and flappy jaw does not equate to actual intelligence.

I talk a lot, Ray, but most of what drips from my mouth are pathological lies, embellishments and complete horseshite.

In saying that, at least 3% of my vocabulary has some truth to it, which is 300% more than any pony that has slavered fae Boyd's gob.

Eejit!!!

I know from personal experience that having a big mouth and flappy jaw does not equate to actual intelligence.

I talk a lot, Ray, but most of what drips from my mouth are pathological lies, embellishments and complete horseshite.

In saying that, at least 3% of my vocabulary has some truth to it, which is 300% more than any pony that has slavered fae Boyd's gob.

Eejit!!!
😂hh

Ffs somebody's going to have to have a word with this clown ( no disrespect to people pretending to be clowns). People dying ..for an open pub and people actually dying yet this real clown still gets his gubshit oot. I might hire him for the waens party ...tae blow up balloons

Eejit!!!
1584801348914.png

Eejit!!!
I'm fuckin shocked here sp at your admittance of being a compulsive liar, fuckin shocked.
I however have never told a lie in my life. I have often exaggerated the truth though!

Back