Big Zorba has reported fit for Livingstone

IMO if we win at Livingstone its as good as over,
in recent years this mob have been more difficult to beat than sevco.
Martindale will do everything as usual to stop us but hopefully Zorba is the answer
to our problem,for a first time in a long time we have somebody who can put himself about.

HH

Martindale will do everything as usual to stop us but hopefully Zorba is the answer
to our problem,for a first time in a long time we have somebody who can put himself about.

HH
I truly believe that we will win on Sunday and also win the league. But if we do win on Sunday then we cannot say that it is as good as over. There are another 8 games that need to be played after Sunday and the last 5 are against the other top 6 sides. We must maintain our intensity and strong work ethic on the pitch and fans must not make any assumptions that the title is in the bag until it is mathematically impossible for us not to be champions.

HH
Bit premature GS, imo.
We know fully what to expect from another anti football mob, and possibly the best at doing so also.
This will probably be a huge physiological battle for us to overcome, but the character within the team and the quality and extra confidence should be enough to give us the 3 points even if it has all the potential of being another ugly watch still.

A win for us on Sunday could have a wee bonus as well as the 3pts we could perhaps put a dagger in their top 6 hopes, ensuring we don't have a 3rd trip to carpetville this season.
That's the two-for for me, 50. The three points are obviously the most vital thing, but if we can also dent their hopes of top 6 then even better.

Never liked Livi, even when Dominic Keane and Davie Hay were involved. Just an irrelevant club who always seem to give us a bloody nose.

We are well overdue giving this manky bus parking mob a good seeing to. It’s quite apt that the wee drug dealing fucks team plays on a pitch resembling a junkies carpet.
ive usually gone for 4-0 when we play there but I’ve learned my lesson so this time I’m going for 5-0 👍🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Hopefully we come away with more than just carpet Burns this time, 3 points and a solid performance will do for me.

Aye, everytime I see yon Wee Cunt Martindealer on the TV, I have a strong urge tae punch the fuckin thing.

Fortunately I have resisted the urge, our paths will cross one day, I've seen him on a Motor Cruiser down this way before the covid lockdowns.

I fish a few burns up Ardlui way, when the brown trout season starts...... nothing better than fresh smoked trout for lunch.

Aye, everytime I see yon Wee Cunt Martindealer on the TV, I have a strong urge tae punch the fuckin thing.

Fortunately I have resisted the urge, our paths will cross one day, I've seen him on a Motor Cruiser down this way before the covid lockdowns.

I fish a few burns up Ardlui way, when the brown trout season starts...... nothing better than fresh smoked trout for lunch.
The rods will be out in two weeks TET 👍

Daizen Maeda will score if big GG plays.
GG will bully and pull the defenders away allowing him to nip in to the gaps.
That's what we missed against the Hib's GG pulled Porteous all over last time and put him on his arse a couple of times.
GG didn't play and Porteous ran that back line and made himself look good

2-0 Celtic DM & GG.

I think the most used word in a Celtic commentary are

"Over the heads of everyone"

Surely Ange is saying every Monday morning, "Mate, stop doing that."

Teams can't live with us when we play low cutbacks or neat through passes. Maybe that's easier said than done.

Ange said in the press conference yesterday that we need solutions "within our own game" when things aren't going well, not just trying any old thing, so I think he's on it.

Back