Bigger Mess than we Thought

John nó

With the news now that Howe won't be our next manager, can't help thinking things might be worse behind the scenes than we all imagined.
Could we yet be stuck now with all the want aways who might just want to run down contracts and leave for nothing?
Could we still not be wanting to invest into the team as we were expecting?
Thoughts on how this whole mess could get resolved with such little time to get ready and be prepared for next season

With the news now that Howe won't be our next manager, can't help thinking things might be worse behind the scenes than we all imagined.
Could we yet be stuck now with all the want aways who might just want to run down contracts and leave for nothing?
Thoughts on how this whole mess could get resolved with such little time to get ready and be prepared for next season
Hope you didnae put your house on it John 🤣🤣

Just get Paidwell tae Fuck NOW!!! Then we can start looking under the carpet to all the F*ck ups he’s done that we don’t know about. If we thought last season was a nightmare I’m starting to think we’re not even half way through it yet! Who is Postecoglou!? New Favourite 😡 If that’s all we can come up with John Hughes would be a less of a shambles.....Just!

Peter Lawell and Ian Bankier should resign immediately.

If they don't they should be removed.

Considering the time pressure we are under, to prepare properly for next season, it is clearly evident that they are unfit to move us forward.

Dermot Desmond needs to take a full hands on approach.

Together with Dominick Mc Kay, they can still salvage the coming season.

Get their second choice manager in.

For this season, focus every resource on one priority - winning the league.

Anything else is a bonus.

If need be, bulk the squad temporarily with experienced proven players, on yearly contracts, plus decent bonus to win the league.

Buy time.

Flush the influence of Lawell and the invisibility of Bankier out of the system forever.

Our backs are firmly pressed to the wall now.

Let's see how much of a Celtic man you really are, Dermot Desmond. A Fergus Mc Cann figure or a White / Kelly one.

Give the Celtic family hope.

Last edited:

Considering the time pressure we are under to prepare properly for next season, it is clearly evident that they are unfit to move us forward.

If need be, bulk the squad temporarily with experienced proven players, on yearly contracts, plus decent bonus to win the league.

Buy time.

Flush the influence of Lawell and the invisibility of Bankier out of the system forever.

Let's see how much of a Celtic man you really are, Dermot Desmond. A Fergus Mc Cann figure or a White / Kelly one.
Think the time may have come for DD to fuck off also POD, has to be now held accountable for still letting have PL traitor have influence within the club

TS, we are all fuckin sickened, yet again we've been let down by the board, DD and PL. The only people who are laughing are the klan already saying going for 56. If DD was as clever as he thinks he is then this should never have happened HH
Yeah really bad feeling about the club right now ,we need a manager who ll lift the fans spirits ,not holding my breathe though Hh

Said for a long time something really rotten going on behind the scenes at our club and the last few days has confirmed it

the club as the GB banner said are so disconnected from the support and reality it's as if they're all on the glue or stoned out there box ,,,,no urgency to do anything and there statements are boardering on club1872 shite

Think the time may have come for DD to fuck off also POD, has to be now held accountable for still letting have PL traitor have influence within the club
I don't disagree with you, John. But I believe we are going to need him now more than ever.

I don't want his money. But if he applies himself to the task at hand, then I think it would be hugely influential and beneficial.

At the end of the day it is down to him.

Celtic history will judge him, one way or the other. There will be no buying of revisionism.

We have long memories.

Considering the time pressure we are under to prepare properly for next season, it is clearly evident that they are unfit to move us forward.

Buy time.

The problem POD is Desmond and the board think they’re a fucking blessing to us. Backslapping fuckers point to balance sheets and trophies won over a period when the huns died and came back and burned through 130/140 million to stop them ten and win 54 imaginary titles
Fuck they were that desperate I’ll bet even the face painter pitched back in after getting fucked, that’s what it meant to that lot.
Are we’re fucking frozen or something ?
There’s that many fucking stiffs on the board nobody’s realised they’re all fucking dead or something and nobody’s doing their job
From the shambles of last season, giving Lennon beyond Xmas was bad enough but it’s now 4 months surely before they realised
we need a new manager and it’s only now it’s went tits up.
We’re all comforting ourselves ‘there’s no way they’re that daft’, ‘howe is working in the background’ etc etc they ARE that fucking hopeless
Then we find out the recruitment targets were underwhelming. I’d rather get the Hammond guy oot of top gear, rip his eyes out and give him carte Blanche scouting players than sign the other dumplings players/targets.
After the disaster of last summer you’d trust mr magoo before anyone there and he’s a make believe blind cartoon character
So who the fuck is watching players and setting targets. The snib like a chib ?
the underlying message here to me is it’ll be more of the same shit with no lessons learned
Falling asleep at the wheel FFS they’re not even in the car these cnuts
Wanted Howe, can get over that but can’t get over the fucking state of our club
Instead we got renew before we make a cunt of you all again
The January review should have surmised the whole operation needs a fucking Kalashnikov from top to bottom and took 5 minutes but seems they decided everything was grand, nothing to see
I’ve watched their 9 start to finish and some absolute garbage in my days and never wavered but this club is being ransacked by a guy who only gives a fuck about our next tv deal somewhere
The Kelly’s/whites etc were skint and clueless
This cunt can do what he wants but DOESNT CARE LIKE US
I’ll pay my money for a book but any peaceful movement to clear these people out then I’m in
🤬

The problem POD is Desmond and the board think they’re a fucking blessing to us. Backslapping fuckers point to balance sheets and trophies won over a period when the huns died and came back and burned through 130/140 million to stop them ten and win 54 imaginary titles
Fuck they were that desperate I’ll bet even the face painter pitched back in after getting fucked, that’s what it meant to that lot.
Are we’re fucking frozen or something ?
There’s that many fucking stiffs on the board nobody’s realised they’re all fucking dead or something and nobody’s doing their job
From the shambles of last season, giving Lennon beyond Xmas was bad enough but it’s now 4 months surely before they realised
we need a new manager and it’s only now it’s went tits up.
We’re all comforting ourselves ‘there’s no way they’re that daft’, ‘howe is working in the background’ etc etc they ARE that fucking hopeless
Then we find out the recruitment targets were underwhelming. I’d rather get the Hammond guy oot of top gear, rip his eyes out and give him carte Blanche scouting players than sign the other dumplings players/targets.
After the disaster of last summer you’d trust mr magoo before anyone there and he’s a make believe blind cartoon character
So who the fuck is watching players and setting targets. The snib like a chib ?
the underlying message here to me is it’ll be more of the same shit with no lessons learned
Falling asleep at the wheel FFS they’re not even in the car these cnuts
Wanted Howe, can get over that but can’t get over the fucking state of our club
Instead we got renew before we make a cunt of you all again
The January review should have surmised the whole operation needs a fucking Kalashnikov from top to bottom and took 5 minutes but seems they decided everything was grand, nothing to see
I’ve watched their 9 start to finish and some absolute garbage in my days and never wavered but this club is being ransacked by a guy who only gives a fuck about our next tv deal somewhere
The Kelly’s/whites etc were skint and clueless
This cunt can do what he wants but DOESNT CARE LIKE US
I’ll pay my money for a book but any peaceful movement to clear these people out then I’m in
🤬
Stg when it comes to the board yes we need a clearout, as for DD it seems he only reacts to events/occurances that piss him off, now the question is had he actually spoken to Howe and did he get any assurances from him, now it may be that he will be embarrassed by the negative reaction from the media, not the Scottish one but by the irish/English, this might be the thing that either gets him serious or gets him to fuck out the door, either could be good for us. I think he's the sort of guy who wants to regarded as a shrewd operator and this might just show him up enough to take action, here's hoping HH

Stg when it comes to the board yes we need a clearout, as for DD it seems he only reacts to events/occurances that piss him off, now the question is had he actually spoken to Howe and did he get any assurances from him, now it may be that he will be embarrassed by the negative reaction from the media, not the Scottish one but by the irish/English, this might be the thing that either gets him serious or gets him to fuck out the door, either could be good for us. I think he's the sort of guy who wants to regarded as a shrewd operator and this might just show him up enough to take action, here's hoping HH
Not so sure DD has got any interest in the club any longer mancbhoy, and of what we have seen of late that seems to be the case so should jog on now.
Can only make a proper judgement upon his next big decision on who is now appointed as manager, and the signs aren't looking great at the moment

The club has been taken for a ride and made to look like fools by this Howe guy. How can can we trust these people that run our club.
if I did my job this badly I would get sacked.😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Back