Billy find's a braincell

michael duffy

For all hun lurkers!

Billy's shufflin doon the road one day,headin' tae the jobcentre,like his faither. and his faither's faither before him.
He's pickin his nose during his interview, when the the sign on guy says "hey Billy, that's a braincell,if ye eat it, there's a chance ye might have thought"
"whit's a thought " says Billy,
"Braincell's give ye thought's Billy, thought's can be good things"
"Phuq" grunt's Billy and scoffs the snotter
"see ye in a fortnight Billy"
So the new, enlightened Billy heads for the Bristol bar, tae see his fellow zombies......
"whit's a thought Billy?
"don't know,the guy at the buroo told me a snotter wiz a braincell, n' if ah eat the snotter ah'll hiv a thought"
His zombie pal's start doin that mad walk, diggin away,then shovin snotter's down their neck's they start gigglin' away
"this is better than deludemol" squeak's helium guy
So they're munchin n' mutterin then helium guy say's "billy,whit's a thought anyway"
"don't know " says Billy, "the guy never telt me"

For all hun lurkers!

Billy's shufflin doon the road one day,headin' tae the jobcentre,like his faither. and his faither's faither before him.
He's pickin his nose during his interview, when the the sign on guy says "hey Billy, that's a braincell,if ye eat it, there's a chance ye might have thought"
"whit's a thought " says Billy,
"Braincell's give ye thought's Billy, thought's can be good things"
"Phuq" grunt's Billy and scoffs the snotter
"see ye in a fortnight Billy"
So the new, enlightened Billy heads for the Bristol bar, tae see his fellow zombies......
"whit's a thought Billy?
"don't know,the guy at the buroo told me a snotter wiz a braincell, n' if ah eat the snotter ah'll hiv a thought"
His zombie pal's start doin that mad walk, diggin away,then shovin snotter's down their neck's they start gigglin' away
"this is better than deludemol" squeak's helium guy
So they're munchin n' mutterin then helium guy say's "billy,whit's a thought anyway"
"don't know " says Billy, "the guy never telt me"

A HUN WAE A BRAINCELL, YER HAVING A LAUGH. MORONS DON'T HAVE BRAINCELLS, THEY JUST LIKE EATING THUR SNOTERS.😁😁😂😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back