Blatter and Platini cleared.

292546214_336586898673215_676523624612346344_n.jpg

How can Blatter be cleared? What a joke, funny one were it not for the fact the jokes on us all.
Are they saying there was no bribes recieved for Qatar and Russia?
I dont believe it, said victor and neither do fkpigs
This is purely the case involving Blatter signing off on over a million euros of "consultancy" to Platini many years after he supposedly helped FIFA out. The timing of it appearef to make it look like a bride to Platini to get him onside for Blatter's latest shenanigans. Of course Blatter wnd his high up cronies in FIFA would never use bribes to get their own way - except of course the numerous occasions where they have already been found guilty of doing just this.

I am just amazed that nobody from the SFA has made it to the top of FIFA. With the training and experience they gain, as officials in the most corrupt league in the world, allied to their natural roguish abilities, I would have thought they had an almighty headstart.

I am just amazed that nobody from the SFA has made it to the top of FIFA. With the training and experience they gain, as officials in the most corrupt league in the world, allied to their natural roguish abilities, I would have thought they had an almighty headstart.
Tis a total no brainer when you think about it that way POD

I don't know how Scotland has never entered to host the Wurld Cup?
Here's our bribes...
Lifetime membership to St Andrews,
All the whisky you can drink, for ever.
All the Tunnocks teacakes you can eat, for life.
A signed foty of the Loch Ness Monster.
A set of bagpipes.
Your own kilt.
A box of shortbread every Christmas as well as a copy of The Broons an Oor Willie.

I mean, how could they resist?

I don't know how Scotland has never entered to host the Wurld Cup?
Here's our bribes...
A set of bagpipes.
Your own kilt.
A box of shortbread every Christmas as well as a copy of The Broons an Oor Willie.

I mean, how could they resist?
Cany believe you left out a lifetimes supply of Irn Bru

So it's...
Here's our bribes...
A set of bagpipes.
Your own kilt.
A lifetimes supply of Irn Bru...

Members online

Latest posts

Back