Bloody sunday biker protest

Lubos left peg

I am currently working on a roof in central London looking down onto the road where thousands of bikers are driving through London in support of the soldier who has been charged over the murder of innocent people in northern Ireland on bloody Sunday....I've got a 40kg bottle of refrigerant sitting next to me...I reckon if I chucked it far enough of the roof......????

I am currently working on a roof in central London looking down onto the road where thousands of bikers are driving through London in support of the soldier who has been charged over the murder of innocent people in northern Ireland on bloody Sunday....I've got a 40kg bottle of refrigerant sitting next to me...I reckon if I chucked it far enough of the roof......????
Be like the refrigerent.......and keep cool Lubes.

Hows yer aim

News this morning, quick chat with bikers going to this protest and the guy said at the end that they thought the officers should be in the dock, not the meathead, I have to say my jaw hit the floor.
My elder brother (ex para) always said that the people responsible for creating the mess that created the Civil right movement and one man two vote aparthied, the gerrymandred derry council. They should be named. Their actions spawned the movement, the shooting the Provos.
Nothing happens on its own, their is always a reason

d paras are filled with the dregs & scum who live 4 violence. not all r as bad some wrkin class lads for a job hav spoke out evn joined troops out. so no offence 2 ur brof if decent , if so expect he admits it is full of scum now hes out. same way this was covered up & lies. they are goin 2 use anything 2 deflect and cover, use the fireworks & fake outrage to target all Celtic fans. green brigade board is likely watched by spooks, likely all r as the they hate us. no regard 4 the dissidents, but even less for a rat. if these rats can operate out of Donegal then beware Celtic fans of anyon askin for private info & chats. https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/david-rupert-new-book-us-informer-destroyed-real-ira dont know what to believe as so many americans tend to talk a lot

d paras are filled with the dregs & scum who live 4 violence. not all r as bad some wrkin class lads for a job hav spoke out evn joined troops out. so no offence 2 ur brof if decent , if so expect he admits it is full of scum now hes out. same way this was covered up & lies. they are goin 2 use anything 2 deflect and cover, use the fireworks & fake outrage to target all Celtic fans. green brigade board is likely watched by spooks, likely all r as the they hate us. no regard 4 the dissidents, but even less for a rat. if these rats can operate out of Donegal then beware Celtic fans of anyon askin for private info & chats. https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/david-rupert-new-book-us-informer-destroyed-real-ira dont know what to believe as so many americans tend to talk a lot
whit......

News this morning, quick chat with bikers going to this protest and the guy said at the end that they thought the officers should be in the dock, not the meathead, I have to say my jaw hit the floor.
Seen a little bit of the breakfast show Thursday morning wtfs it's called? Don't matter, but the story was about the soldier who was charged for murder on the battlefield then released. He killed a wounded afghani I think but claims hes not sure why he did it. Now released and talking up the suppport he received for his mental health (which I dont dispute for a moment) from the army. He and his wife are on breakfast tv promoting a book about what happened, yet he doesn't know what happened he claims. Talk about f#*$d up ? If I ever want to sell a book or two....

Members online

Latest posts

Back