Boli and Jules

The Shamrock

For their first derby game I thought our new bhoys had an excellent day. They called our defence 'makeshift' but Jules and Boli are growing with every game and can only get better with more games.
I hope those who think they know about football and panned these 2 players ate a little humble pie after their Sunday dinner today.

For their first derby game I thought our new bhoys had an excellent day. They called our defence 'makeshift' but Jules and Boli are growing with every game and can only get better with more games.
I hope those who think they know about football and panned these 2 players ate a little humble pie after their Sunday dinner today.
Agree sham just hope they don't have brain farts against the diddie teams. Concentration is paramount against every team that we play no matter who it is.

Too many people wrote them off too early, Galway, and on here as well with patter like they're duds and not fit to wear the jersey etc. The smsm telling us that Lenny thought they were shite, aye right.
Make your own mind up Shammy...there players not feckin Robots! honest really feel when this team comes together we are gonna be pretty special.....watch this space.?✊?

We are always at our most dangerous when written off which always makes it sweeter when the truth is revealed like Sunday

Completely agree, Winter.

Most of us could see the progress these two were making over the last few games. There really was no better time for Bolingoli and Jullien to hit their stride than today.

With the addition of Hatem El Hamed, who has also been top notch, and Bauer, who will come up to speed soon (the guy has a Howitzer for a throw-in arm!) -- not to mention we haven't even seen Mohamed Elyounoussi yet, and it looks like we're in good shape.

Oh, and one more thing: Nir Bitton is awesome.

This Killie guy Taylor is going to be fighting for a spot in the lineup.

Overall, it looks like this transfer window hasn't been so bad after all.

I think Boli's problem was lack of confidence, then to add to that he had a few shaky games a few mistakes it all adds up. I'm sure it wasn't lost on him that he was here to fill KT's boots as well, that's not an easy act to follow! He's always looked like a good athlete though and dangerous going forward but he was brilliant in his role today hopefully that will settle him and he'll go from strength to strength.
Jullien was awesome just the sort of CB we've been needing, him and Ajer could make a really great pairing. Elhamed also looked great. The future's bright, the future's Green And White! HH

I'll hold my hand up and say how surprised and delighted I was with the shift they put in today. If the lads coming in can chip in with quality appearances when needed it's going to be invaluable going forward attacking Europe and the cups. I'm not a fan of big rotations of the squad but I don't want our best players having to put in 50+ games a season. It starts to show.
The huns put thier best out today and it wasn't enough. I drew a great deal of satisfaction from that.
Slippy again has done a mini chuck the kitchen sink this window. Spent as much as he could. Probably more.
It's good to see the huns have a euro group where the teams aren't in freefall.
It's going to test them this year.
For us Rennes are off to a flying start, Lazio I'm not expecting any favours from. Cluj = revenge.

I'll hold my hand up and say how surprised and delighted I was with the shift they put in today. If the lads coming in can chip in with quality appearances when needed it's going to be invaluable going forward attacking Europe and the cups. I'm not a fan of big rotations of the squad but I don't want our best players having to put in 50+ games a season. It starts to show.
The huns put thier best out today and it wasn't enough. I drew a great deal of satisfaction from that.
Slippy again has done a mini chuck the kitchen sink this window. Spent as much as he could. Probably more.
It's good to see the huns have a euro group where the teams aren't in freefall.
It's going to test them this year.
For us Rennes are off to a flying start, Lazio I'm not expecting any favours from. Cluj = revenge.
That's it Lazio...Rennes diffrent,cluj we'll fuck them no Doubt about it.

I think Boli's problem was lack of confidence, then to add to that he had a few shaky games a few mistakes it all adds up. I'm sure it wasn't lost on him that he was here to fill KT's boots as well, that's not an easy act to follow! He's always looked like a good athlete though and dangerous going forward but he was brilliant in his role today hopefully that will settle him and he'll go from strength to strength.
Jullien was awesome just the sort of CB we've been needing, him and Ajer could make a really great pairing. Elhamed also looked great. The future's bright, the future's Green And White! HH
Both of them Bolingoli, Jullien were also coming in from big clubs in rapid and toulouse but celtic is another level of club if not the division we play in. These derby games / European games are the reason they are here and now they are doing it. It's looking like it's going to be as difficult to get into our backline as it is our midfield. Bitton has been truly outstanding since his return. If he can't get a starting place he'd have the right to feel miffed as would Ajer. We haven't seen elyanoussi or Bauer (really) saved has played about 10 mins and scored still can't get a game. We could really be looking at a special Celtic side capable of doing something in Europe. I'm not saying that we will win the europa but we could go past the last 32 this time if after the groups the draw is kind. There's Griffiths on the bench , who'd have thought a fit Griffiths couldn't get a game for us a few seasons back? Fraser Forster back these aren't development players but experienced internationals, really exciting times and nothing better than getting it rfup the msn and cronies cluj is the game i can't wait for. Put right a few wrongs

Lenny dropped both for the Cluj game. It wasn’t only the fans who had real doubts. I always thought Jules would come good but not Boli. One game where he played well is not the same as he’s definitely the LB. he was total pish to deny that is bullshit, he was. I was delighted with him yesterday though. Keep it up, but all those coming on saying they knew he would come good are lying, they hoped nothing more.

I haven’t seen much of Taylor but woukd still have him as our no 1 LB.

For me ,yesterday I think both these guys "GOT IT" were fuckin Glasgow celtic !!!
Julien with Alpaca More-their-loss, telling him to bring it on and boli at the celebrations, this can only speed, the settling in period up no end ...

Completely agree, Winter.

Most of us could see the progress these two were making over the last few games. There really was no better time for Bolingoli and Jullien to hit their stride than today.

With the addition of Hatem El Hamed, who has also been top notch, and Bauer, who will come up to speed soon (the guy has a Howitzer for a throw-in arm!) -- not to mention we haven't even seen Mohamed Elyounoussi yet, and it looks like we're in good shape.

Oh, and one more thing: Nir Bitton is awesome.

This Killie guy Taylor is going to be fighting for a spot in the lineup.

Overall, it looks like this transfer window hasn't been so bad after all.
index 2.jpg

Deadly quote, never saw that before.

Boli - think how it must have been for the lad, coming to Celtic to take the place of a home-grown, fan-favourite, world-class player. That's a huge amount of pressure and expectation for any lad. Fair play to him he seems to be dealing with the pressure and he took a huge step forward yesterday.
Jullien - probably the most hostile environment he's ever played in. Fed on their hatred and grew into a giant hunskelper; swatting away 10th rate thugs like flies.

Someone -- Niall_J maybe? -- mentioned several weeks ago that the press in Vienna said that Bolingoli took three or four games to come up to speed with Rapid Vienna (I'm paraphrasing -- jump in here, Niall, if you want), and we're about at that point now in his Celtic career. He's has looked good over the past few games, and of course there is the stat that Celtic hasn't lost when he has played. So . . . .

Jullien is a certified and official hunskelper after yesterday.

The signings this window have turned out well, on the whole.

Deadly quote, never saw that before.

Boli - think how it must have been for the lad, coming to Celtic to take the place of a home-grown, fan-favourite, world-class player. That's a huge amount of pressure and expectation for any lad. Fair play to him he seems to be dealing with the pressure and he took a huge step forward yesterday.
Jullien - probably the most hostile environment he's ever played in. Fed on their hatred and grew into a giant hunskelper; swatting away 10th rate thugs like flies.

a huge step forward for Celtic

1567450081748.png

For me ,yesterday I think both these guys "GOT IT" were fuckin Glasgow celtic !!!
Julien with Alpaca More-their-loss, telling him to bring it on and boli at the celebrations, this can only speed, the settling in period up no end ...
Looks like the training staff took them aside and showed the the winning celebration in time for the sevco game

Hats off they were brilliant in both big games ,Boli hasn't had a minute to settle in and big Julien was eased into the team

At Celtic you don't get time to settle in you either hit the ground running or your lablelled a dud supporters can be fickle

This window we haven't bought a dud whether there first team fits or projects for the future ,we've got a team who haven't settled into their stride yet but when they do there gonna be awesome

On Boli you have to admit the first few games he resembled a 5 yr old trying to control a ballon as funny as it wasn't , the guy never gave up and neither did the club and he looks like he's found his form now and enjoyed yesterday

would even lay a wee bet we go unbeaten all season to win the 9

Looks like the training staff took them aside and showed the the winning celebration in time for the sevco game

Hats off they were brilliant in both big games ,Boli hasn't had a minute to settle in and big Julien was eased into the team

At Celtic you don't get time to settle in you either hit the ground running or your lablelled a dud supporters can be fickle

This window we haven't bought a dud whether there first team fits or projects for the future ,we've got a team who haven't settled into their stride yet but when they do there gonna be awesome

On Boli you have to admit the first few games he resembled a 5 yr old trying to control a ballon as funny as it wasn't , the guy never gave up and neither did the club and he looks like he's found his form now and enjoyed yesterday

would even lay a wee bet we go unbeaten all season to win the 9
true Kelly but settling in at a new club ,in a new country in a few weeks when they both looked awestruck at times must be difficult, and yesterday were obviously told ,this is the day to show yourselves. ... and for me they got it big time
? H H

Members online

Latest posts

Back