BORED SHITLESS

Your just back fae holiday with yer good lady you shut it lol ???

Your just back fae holiday with yer good lady you shut it lol ???
Back a week and bored rotten. Gotta try something to banish the post holiday blues. You not a coffee drinker ghirl? Anybody got any tips on what coffee to try next ??
I know. I shoulda started a new post, but am bored 'n' couldnae be bothered.

Back a week and bored rotten. Gotta try something to banish the post holiday blues. You not a coffee drinker ghirl? Anybody got any tips on what coffee to try next ??
Been over on the Dark Side furra wee look. You Widnae believe it. They seem to think they're gonna generate 45million in transfer fees.
Morelos 20, Barasic 20, Tav 10, I forget where the other five is comin from cause ma sides burst, wet masel 'n' rolled aff the couch. It's no the Dark Side anymore ... It's moonbeam central.

Aw doc, my stress control classes talk about caffeine and how bad it is for you.

If you like coffee ( i dont) try and get yourself the habit of de-caff. ?? Soz Doc, but i mean well

Been over on the Dark Side furra wee look. You Widnae believe it. They seem to think they're gonna generate 45million in transfer fees.
Morelos 20, Barasic 20, Tav 10, I forget where the other five is comin from cause ma sides burst, wet masel 'n' rolled aff the couch. It's no the Dark Side anymore ... It's moonbeam central.

Noo that is a moonbeam for sure ??????

There must be a few empty glue pots beside the clown who wrote that shite, and they are buying right into it as well, I'm loving it W, let them fill their napper with false hope, it's funny how desperation can cloud a zombies thinking???

Aw doc, my stress control classes talk about caffeine and how bad it is for you.

If you like coffee ( i dont) try and get yourself the habit of de-caff. ?? Soz Doc, but i mean well
Caffeine junky me. Have found a decent decaff that disnae use horrible chemicals to get rid off the caffeine. Use it in the evening. Thanks for caring.

I'm with Maria on this one. I HATE this coffee culture. Everywhere you go you can get lot's of places selling the shit but try getting a cup of tea?. Lost my rag countless times at garages with " Costa Coffee" but no fuckin tea?

Latest posts

Back