BOY BOY SEVCO

Foreman just asked why I’m in a good mood when he’s given me a shit car to work him told him and he just looked confused.Aussies just don’t get it.

Went back to work with a big smile, surprisingly. Only two people cared why -- Albert, who is Irish by birth (but grew up in Seattle) but not a football fan (he's a rower -- go figure!), was pleased that Celtic won, but one of his mates in his department (they're stockers in the store) -- a new guy whose name I don't know -- wasn't pleased.

Why? "I'm a Chelsea fan."

"Chelsea?"

Went back to work with a big smile, surprisingly. Only two people cared why -- Albert, who is Irish by birth (but grew up in Seattle) but not a football fan (he's a rower -- go figure!), was pleased that Celtic won, but one of his mates in his department (they're stockers in the store) -- a new guy whose name I don't know -- wasn't pleased.

Why? "I'm a Chelsea fan."

"Chelsea?"

Same shit, different pile

Should we really laugh at the seriously afflicted.
Should we not feel sorry for those of them that have no hope, but feel only despair.
Me

Fuck the whole fucking lot the hun Hordes can die of despair while I hurt myself laughing my tits off.
Joy = Celtic
For everything else there’s Sevco. They bring both joy and laughter in equal amounts.

HH ☘️??????????
Having been on the Dark Side I am surprised they are not seriously despondent. Then the answer appeared, it will be SG second season and he will be better equipped to handle the rigors of a full season ( of course there was no ?evidence to support this theory, only the fact that this how the peepul want things).
Also, when they get 20+ million for the Greetin Buffalo and Tav, they will be able to buy (another) team of RRM and once again become the envy of the football world. Whereas I applaud their optimism I think that their common sense has gone for a walk in the park.
Off topic, but, I'm curious. Does anyone know when the last Scotland squad without sevco or rangers players was. Apologies if this is obvious.

Hoping to get the print job for the end of season party invitations.... but they are probably in the post already!!?
HH

Having been on the Dark Side I am surprised they are not seriously despondent. Then the answer appeared, it will be SG second season and he will be better equipped to handle the rigors of a full season ( of course there was no ?evidence to support this theory, only the fact that this how the peepul want things).
Also, when they get 20+ million for the Greetin Buffalo and Tav, they will be able to buy (another) team of RRM and once again become the envy of the football world. Whereas I applaud their optimism I think that their common sense has gone for a walk in the park.
Off topic, but, I'm curious. Does anyone know when the last Scotland squad without sevco or rangers players was. Apologies if this is obvious.

Deludamol has been taken.

Back