Boyd crosses the line

Ano it wisnae till after the second time and the amount of money changed i thought something was aff about it lesson learnt
Thinking of setting up apoll for everyone to take part in
'Is Kris Boyd a cunt?'
Ban him from Celtic Park Yes or No
Send a fiver to the address at the bottom (make it $15 Canadian) easier for me
🤣 🎣
Totally legit
Ignore the Russian or Nigerian email address

🤣

Last edited:
So CalMac has been the bigger man so that will the end of the matter then? So this inbred twat gets to continue to grunt his nonsensical shite to us a couple of times a week constantly stirring up crap about us and sweeping any sevco related Shenanigans under the carpet. Anyone who believes he is truly sorry or won't do it again has obviously never heard his mindless rants before. I still want Celtic to ban the moron.

Last edited:
So CalMac has been the bigger man so that will the end of the matter then? So this inbred twat gets to continue to grunt his nonsensical shite to use a couple of times a week constantly stirring up crap about us and sweeping any sevco related Shenanigans under the carpet. Anyone who believes he is truly sorry or won't do it again has obviously never heard his mindless rants before. I still want Celtic to ban the moron.
yep all the sleakit arse kissing means fk all the fkrs just like Mcoist

Cal Mac never took the bait. Celtic players like his kind know how to conduct their clubs image, it however will not be forgot about among many who respect the games integrity and how fellow pros should conduct themselves and how hard the game is without arseholes trying to be Mr Hardman when in front of a camera or given a say for the price of a new wig transplant.

Sky say that Kris Bhoyds comments were ‘good natured’.
Not good enough.
When you come out with comments like Bhoyd did, you know what you’re meaning. If it was the Ibroke board, they would have demanded the culprit to be banned from their ground- at least.

By that statement Sky are patronising us and condoning Boyd’s deplorable attempt to see violence done to our Captain.....I urge everyone to cancel their Sky subscription and let them know why.....Boyd has to be banned from Celtic Park...

Members online

Latest posts

Back