BR-Exit Anniversary - Rodgers signed Dorus de Vries, Lennon signed Fraser Forster

BR-Exit Anniversary - Rodgers signed Dorus de Vries, Lennon signed Fraser Forster...https://thecelticstar.com/br-exit-anniversary-rodgers-signed-dorus-de-vries-lennon-signed-fraser-forster/
There is ying, there is yang.
There is night, there is day.
There is black, there is white.
There is Fraser, there is Dorus.

Apart from having issues with a man called Dorus (although I don't have an issue with a boy named Sue), we have to fully understand that for every positive action, there is an equally negative reaction.

I rest my case........

I thought day
There is ying, there is yang.
There is night, there is day.
There is black, there is white.
There is Fraser, there is Dorus.

Apart from having issues with a man called Dorus (although I don't have an issue with a boy named Sue), we have to fully understand that for every positive action, there is an equally negative reaction.

I rest my case........
Dorus was stunned by the Scottish wind from 35 yards one day :p

Did he ever get another game?

Rogers couldn't fix a defence if his life depended upon it. I never bought into the Messiah syndrome because being humiliated time after time in Europe due to his pish defensive signings was appalling. De Vries was just another example if his failings for me.

I don't miss Rogers for that reason and didn't give a single fuck when he left. We are much better now. And with a loosening of the purse strings Lenny will make us even better. I wish no ill will on Rogers either. I leave that to those who thought he could walk on water. :)

Glad you are gone Rodgers, hopefully never to return for ANY reason. Remember the old saying.... 'In Brendan we trust?' That is why you will never be welcomed back by me at least, for any reason.
I enjoy celebrating One year return of the prodigal. Thanks Neil for your and our continued success.

If we didn't have a decent squad of players most signed by Ronny and Lenny the snakes time here would have been a disaster ,he changed the way we played brought in the high intensity football and that was it

His signings apart from Sinclair were all shit , Demble was already on our buy list before the snake came and eddie was offered to us through our city connections so to was Ntcham nowt to do with congerton or the snake

Bain was recommended by Lenny ,Arzani was offered by Rogics old team and again through city connections ,when you look at the players after that a large amount were loans and the rest useless

Last edited by a moderator:
If we didn't have a decent squad of players most signed by Ronny and Lenny the snakes time here would have been a disaster ,he changed the way we played brought in the high intensity football and that was it

His signings apart from Sinclair were all shit , Demble was already on our buy list before the snake came and eddie was offered to us through our city connections so to was Ntcham nowt to do with congerton or the snake

Bain was recommended by Lenny ,Arzani was offered by Rogics old team and again through city connections ,when you look at the players after that a latge amount were loans and the rest useless
After Ronny, anything would look like 'high intensity' :D

Glad you are gone Rodgers, hopefully never to return for ANY reason. Remember the old saying.... 'In Brendan we trust?' That is why you will never be welcomed back by me at least, for any reason.
I enjoy celebrating One year return of the prodigal. Thanks Neil for your and our continued success.
used to hate that quote was used alot on another Celtic site i used to read saw it appear on the star earlier this week with lennys name attached it must be the stupidest quote ever

Rogers couldn't fix a defence if his life depended upon it. I never bought into the Messiah syndrome because being humiliated time after time in Europe due to his pish defensive signings was appalling. De Vries was just another example if his failings for me.

I don't miss Rogers for that reason and didn't give a single fuck when he left. We are much better now. And with a loosening of the purse strings Lenny will make us even better. I wish no ill will on Rogers either. I leave that to those who thought he could walk on water. :)

Haha. No-one thought he was Jesus to be fair.

Think most wanted to get behind the club and the positive soundbyte brought the feel good factor.

For a while he did well then he didn’t n then he did the snake thing.

used to hate that quote was used alot on another Celtic site i used to read saw it appear on the star earlier this week with lennys name attached it must be the stupidest quote ever

Once bitten, never again.

I hate that soundbyte too now.

Reeks of failings, negative connotations and treachery.

Members online

Back