BR interview on prem sports.

Keviano67

I'm a longtime recovered alcoholic, and a member of aa. ( Shhh, it's a secret)
One of the the main teachings is to let go of resentment. To forgive our fellow man, and to let go of anger and negativity.
With that in mind, I sat down to watch the BR interview.
2 minutes into the unchallenged sycophantic, pandering monologue, I was calling him a Cunt and stabbing my Brendan voodoo doll with a kitchen devil.

Still too soon.

Last edited:
I'm an alcoholic, and a member of aa. One of the the main teachings is to let go of resentment. To forgive our fellow man, and to let go of anger and negativity.
2 minutes into the unchallenged sycophantic, pandering monologue, I was calling him a C@nt and stabbing my Brendan voodoo doll with a kitchen devil.

Still too soon. ?
It’s the closest that fucker will get to a cup final again,,,,sponger.

Bertie Auld. I could listen to our Legend all day long.

Charisma by the bucket load.

What a man.

Gutted not gonna see Ewan Henderson today.

Sinclair Tolijan on bench. I would have gave Henderson a perch rather than those 2.

I'm an alcoholic, and a member of aa. One of the the main teachings is to let go of resentment. To forgive our fellow man, and to let go of anger and negativity.
2 minutes into the unchallenged sycophantic, pandering monologue, I was calling him a C@nt and stabbing my Brendan voodoo doll with a kitchen devil.

Still too soon. ?

Welcome Kev,

Where you from?

☘️

Nah, he said he'll be coming back to Paradise in the future sure. He'll win more trophies then. 🙄

Last edited:
Thanks Maria. From Pollok, Glasgow originally. Living in York since 2013 ?

My mate was from the lindhaugh road? Im sure thats what its called.

Really long road haha.

You upgraded then York is very nice.

HH ☘️

My mate was from the lindhaugh road? Im sure thats what its called.

Really long road haha.

You upgraded then York is very nice.

HH ☘️
Linthaugh Rd. Aye it's quite long like. 🤣 aye York is nice, but it'll never be Glasgow, for aw its flaws!
Still get up the road quite a bit for the Hoops! ? not this weekend though. Gutted!

Last edited:
As we say in Dundee, Brendan can "sook meh erse".
Or in six toe county (Angus, Perthshire) parlance BR can " lick ma jeer Ged". Never, ever knew what it meant, but laughed like ffff when I heard it.
A liar, a fake and motivated solely by money. He swapped Champions League for mid table well paid pish. As Chris Sutton said, Celtic reserves are bigger than Leicester.
He is history noo tho... The Bhoys are aboot to make history.... BR will just be a foot-note in our history, The Treble Treble men will become "Immortal"
and their names will be rembered by the many generations of Celtic fans still to come, they are the history men, COYBIG
HH Rich

Still too soon. ?

I'm not a member of AA, however I think a suitable commemoration of the sabotage he inflicted on Celtic would be an empty bottle of Bucky smashed over his shiny heid. The smarmy cunt.

Will always be grateful for what he done in his first two seasons ,but for me it wasn't surprising the way he left the club,the EPL was always on his mind.Anyhow time to move on we've a new manager now and a guy that has Celtic at heart(look at his reaction at the final whistle yesterday)I've said before never trust a guy wae a huge portrait of himself up on his wall ?

Back