Brendan Calls Out SPFL Celtic Fixtures

Imatim

Check out Brendan’s latest media conference on YouTube.

Towards the end of the media conference he puts it right out there. He is clearly intimating there are irregular issues occurring when it comes to the scheduling of our fixtures.

Stay tuned…..I half expect the SMSM to call for Brendan to be sanctioned…..let’s hope this happens as Brendan is no mug. I’m sure he’ll be more than ready…

My god yiz ur awe Parafeckinnoid. What did yiz hink wid happen the SPFL Sooper ally kompooter is a Dell 1690 sponsurt by Orange. If yiz huv any complaints
Contact Helium heid at
Fuckafenian@ HulloHulloweurraspfleople
This Message was paid for by a Hun share issue.
Same old Scotia full o cheats and we still keep on winning
Glasgow’s Green and White

HH🍀

Check out Brendan’s latest media conference on YouTube.

Towards the end of the media conference he puts it right out there. He is clearly intimating there are irregular issues occurring when it comes to the scheduling of our fixtures.

Stay tuned…..I half expect the SMSM to call for Brendan to be sanctioned…..let’s hope this happens as Brendan is no mug. I’m sure he’ll be more than ready…
A link would be nice.

1st game after Xmas for Celtic
2017: Dundee (a)
2018: Aberdeen (a)
2019: St Mirren (a)
2020: Hamilton (a)
2021: St Johnstone (a)
2022: Hibs (a)
2023: Dundee (a)

1st game after Xmas for sevco
2017: Motherwell (h)
2018: Hibs (h)
2019: Kilmarnock (h)
2020: Hibs (h)
2021: St Mirren (h)
2022: Motherwell (h)
2023: Ross County (h)

1st game after Xmas for Celtic
2017: Dundee (a)
2018: Aberdeen (a)
2019: St Mirren (a)
2020: Hamilton (a)
2021: St Johnstone (a)
2022: Hibs (a)
2023: Dundee (a)

1st game after Xmas for sevco
2017: Motherwell (h)
2018: Hibs (h)
2019: Kilmarnock (h)
2020: Hibs (h)
2021: St Mirren (h)
2022: Motherwell (h)
2023: Ross County (h)
If only our board would grow a pair... just one pair to start with and they can share the pair and then hopefully someone else on the board will catch on and grow a pair too.

Were we not playing as we are I'm certain I'd feel differently about this but right at this moment I actually think this could make this side even stronger.
We always say the Scottish game isn't competitive enough for us when we play in Europe and while playing those sides away will test us to the limits it will make it all the sweeter when we come out the other side victorious.
It's massively unfair on the fans but a huge challenge to embrace.

I was beginning to think how impressed I've been with Rodgers return so far under real pressure he's got us playing exciting attacking football , and if it continues to improve at the rate of knots it has been then not even the staunchest against him could fail to give him credit.
We all knew this was no anomaly it's good to hear it called out for what it is, we're under seige, not that it's anything new just most blatant example in a wee while, time to huddle up let's ram it right down their anomalous arses by winning them all and becoming stronger for it on the European stage too.
Those that cheat/exploit and run the game here will regret pushing Celtic to become even stronger let's hope the board are up to speed and on board at a time when supporter relations aren't at their best.

Last edited:
Back