Brendan

A

Anthony

Thought our manager handled that reporter well today when asked about Morelos being hit with a coin.He told the reporter that today was about Celtic and he wasn't interested?then said go n ask Stevie about it.Brendans too clever to give these pricks a reaction.Hope the wee man stays for the ten the guy is the definition of class.

Thought our manager handled that reporter well today when asked about Morelos being hit with a coin.He told the reporter that today was about Celtic and he wasn't interested?then said go n ask Stevie about it.Brendans too clever to give these pricks a reaction.Hope the wee man stays for the ten the guy is the definition of class.

Never asked him what he thought of Craig White hitting a club with a coin and the chaos that caused, it led to a club dying.

Our manager always handles himself well in front of the media no matter the circumstances,win,lose or draw.I heard the interview myself on the way back and thought the question was totally against the grain.They also asked Tommy Turner about it as well,I could’nt for the life of me understand why they threw it in,I feel the reporter was obviously told to put it in.I feel it was to take the focus of Lenny & all he’s been through.Anybody throwing a coin at a player is a coward and it’s just reckless.But the BBC seem to be trying to get back in with sevco and it was a pathetic way of doing it.HH

Our manager always handles himself well in front of the media no matter the circumstances,win,lose or draw.I heard the interview myself on the way back and thought the question was totally against the grain.They also asked Tommy Turner about it as well,I could’nt for the life of me understand why they threw it in,I feel the reporter was obviously told to put it in.I feel it was to take the focus of Lenny & all he’s been through.Anybody throwing a coin at a player is a coward and it’s just reckless.But the BBC seem to be trying to get back in with sevco and it was a pathetic way of doing it.HH
Spot on mate?

Well after their horror show week: 1 win 'n' they're feeling brave enough tae put their heads above the parapet. It'll no' be long tae they're ducking for cover again and one day soon they'll no get back up.

Has OMG it's Stevie G been asked about the racism that is constantly chanted by his klub's klan and condoned by the klub?

Is nobody in the great Scottish media or the political arena linking the fact that the the chanting of these "songs" without rebuke makes them believe that they are above the law and they then take the next step of physical violence?

The causal anti Irish racism in Scotland cannot be ignored. Nor can the attitude of the dinner party brigade "they are both as bad as each other", sweep sweep.

And the truly horrific part is that it will escalate into a further stage of violence.

Without getting too political and too detached from local issues, a gunman enters a Synagogue and opens fire upon worshippers slaughtering 11 people in their sacred place. A clearly defined link can be made between the rhetoric and insinuation seen and heard at republican party rallies and an outbreak of seriously violent and murderous retribution against minority groups.

When you disseminate the terminology and vocabulary used in many of the statements and rhetoric being dispatched by sevco......Is it too far removed to believe that any one of the absolute sausages that support that mob could be capable of bearing arms and taking similar actions based on the "victim culture" that glibby and jabba have defined between them?

Their disgusting annual bigot-fests will inevitably result in a tragedy and when times are as fraught and as tense as they are now, this next 2-3 years may prove to be disasterous.

A responsible, neutral and impartial media would highlight these issues and identify where the problems lie.........Unfortunately, this does not exist in Scotland and incidents such as Wednesday at Tynecastle will remain a one-day wonder in the news.

Is it going to take a catastrophic event in this country before the media even consider calling it for what it is and will they take any responsibility for not highlighting criminal activity as and when it was taking place?

That IS a rhetorical question, for we all know the answer to that one.

Members online

Latest posts

Back