Brendans war cry

Chriscom77

It was heartening to hear BR come out swinging the other day.
Calls for his head and suchlike have been such petulant nonsense.
We would have to have been the only club to sack a manager in possesion of all the trophies (domestically) he entered without having lost any of them.
Its sad to say but the internet has highlighted a reactive element within our support thats every bit as bad as the orcs.

You can be displeased at our form without wanting the head of the manager.

Normal service will be resumed today and we’ll be there or thereabouts by Christmas. The board will have done there jobs by securing the centre forward, centre half and right back we require and we’ll win the league by at least 10 points and thats a conservative estimate.
If we dont you can screenshot this and i’ll donate £50 to a charity of your choice ???

It was heartening to hear BR come out swinging the other day.
Calls for his head and suchlike have been such petulant nonsense.
We would have to have been the only club to sack a manager in possesion of all the trophies (domestically) he entered without having lost any of them.
Its sad to say but the internet has highlighted a reactive element within our support thats every bit as bad as the orcs.

You can be displeased at our form without wanting the head of the manager.

Normal service will be resumed today and we’ll be there or thereabouts by Christmas. The board will have done there jobs by securing the centre forward, centre half and right back we require and we’ll win the league by at least 10 points and thats a conservative estimate.
If we dont you can screenshot this and i’ll donate £50 to a charity of your choice ???

I don't recall too many of us crying for the head of Brendan Rodgers. Peter Lawwell is probably a different matter.

What I can see is we're in situation whereby the team is playing without a great degree of confidence. This lack of confidence extends to there being a view the Celtic Board is not financially backing the manager.

We are also suffering from a bit of complacency imo, players being unsettled due to financial rewards being better elsewhere, a horrrible ongoing injury crisis and an underhanded and bias refereeing fraternity and a hostile SMSM. A collaborative, concentrated and collective attack on all things Celtic. This is the theatre we are currently operating in.

We are in a real fight. Make no mistake we will all need to put our differences to one side, remember the word humility and forget the arrogance imo of chanting about 10 in a row, get solidly behind the team, from the supporters, the players, the management, through to the Boardroom.
This is what it will take imo for us to continue to be successful.

Unity is our greatest strength. One voice, one cause. That cause is Celtic.

I don't recall too many of us crying for the head of Brendan Rodgers. Peter Lawwell is probably a different matter.

What I can see is we're in situation whereby the team is playing without a great degree of confidence. This lack of confidence extends to there being a view the Celtic Board is not financially backing the manager.

We are also suffering from a bit of complacency imo, players being unsettled due to financial rewards being better elsewhere, a horrrible ongoing injury crisis and an underhanded and bias refereeing fraternity and a hostile SMSM. A collaborative, concentrated and collective attack on all things Celtic. This is the theatre we are currently operating in.

We are in a real fight. Make no mistake we will all need to put our differences to one side, remember the word humility and forget the arrogance imo of chanting about 10 in a row, get solidly behind the team, from the supporters, the players, the management, through to the Boardroom.
This is what it will take imo for us to continue to be successful.

Unity is our greatest strength. One voice, one cause. That cause is Celtic.

The calls for Brendans head were from extremists and reactionists and no doubt a few timposters but they were definitely out there.

One of the main issues for me is complacency, as you say. Rogic was better when stretch was challenging, Forrest with Roberts etc.

Our first 11 know they’re getting picked for the big games and not enough of our squad players are of the required standard so its natural for the first teamers performances to slide.

We need goals. Sinclair was good for 20 a season, as was paddy. Stretch would notch 10-15 goals and now Dembele who while he spent a bit of time injured was our best player and biggest threat.

Thats the best part of 100 goals taken out the team and replaced with either no one or SPFL standard players.

Eduarde needs to find his shooting boots again, Griffiths looks like he’s finding sharpness and we need goals from Forrest, Rogic and Calmac.

Back