Brendon the Great

Greenghirl

Just watching Leicester V Arsenal whilst we’re having lunch. Commentator said Vardy has had no complaints since BR has arrived. Snake oil seller has convinced another lot of gullible players and fans that he’s got their interests at heart. Mebe Leicester was his boyhood team and this his dream job eh. Wonder how long it’ll be till he hitches up his wagon and buggers off. Sorry folks I’m sure your all sick o this crap but I’m still bitter and twisted... not that I hold a grudge long mind

Just watching Leicester V Arsenal whilst we’re having lunch. Commentator said Vardy has had no complaints since BR has arrived. Snake oil seller has convinced another lot of gullible players and fans that he’s got their interests at heart. Mebe Leicester was his boyhood team and this his dream job eh. Wonder how long it’ll be till he hitches up his wagon and buggers off. Sorry folks I’m sure your all sick o this crap but I’m still bitter and twisted... not that I hold a grudge long mind
Aye I used to think he was the best thing since sliced bread,almost a saint, silly me ?

At the truly pivotal points in Our History, A True Celtic Captain and leader held our hands and carried us through.

Buck is a footnote.........a wee back passage in the anus, sorry annals of time.

When we need a Hero, we have countless in abundance: Maley, McGrory, Patsy, Tully, Jinky, Jock, John Thompson and countless others.

Right there, arms aloft in glorious victory is THE CAPTAIN, THE LEADER, THE FACE OF CELTIC.........NO IMPOSTERS REQUIRED, WE HAVE TRUE LEGENDS BY THE TRUCKLOAD!

Big Vardy, hardly the brightest light in the room, apparently they're pushing for Europa Lge place, so Brendan "midtable mediocrity" Rodgers told the guy on Radio 5 after the match.

Members online

Latest posts

Back