British or Irish?

Is that same Gove who allegedly claimed 10s thousands of expenses on couple of chairs from David Camerons mothers shop. 10s of thousands on a couple of chairs for his fully expensed house that he gets to keep as his own private property.

Did anyone remind Gove that to get food from food bank you need a friggin state sponsored ticket, but to get that you often need to inform social services you have no food for your kids, so they risk getting them taken off them into the care system that doesn't prosecute abuse by crown protected weirdos.

not only do the government not help with food banks its a dire state of affairs in 5th richest country on planet that people, any person relies of charity when the tax system allows trillions go uncollected from the people who vote these clowns into power.

Ian duncan smith was another cracker. he made sure as many people get no state help, even people who were so ill they couldn't work, yet took a year out of politics on full pay to look after his sick wife.

whole system needs revamped and all crackers should be exposed, and first port of call should be when they speak on television while speaking their net wealth should be clear and which corporations he/she is receiving wealth from and how much tax they paid last year. that way when you listen to their opinions you get better picture of whom they really serve.

Very well said, TET

Celts, Romans, Vikings, Danes, Picts, Angles, Saxons, Norman’s and I’m sure that’s not the lot of them. We’re all a mongrel race if we trace it back far enough. I do not consider myself European, I have nothing in common with the European main land. Neither do I consider myself British. I live in England but feel like a fish out of water. England is where I live but I don’t feel “ at home”. In Scotland or Ireland I feel at home, I feel connected to the land and the people. I guess it’s a cultural thing, it’s complex and I find it hard to explain

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back