British or Irish?

Who in their right mind would choose to be British?
When I see Scottish people wrapped in the Union Jack I cannot, for the life of me, comprehend what they are thinking or their reasoning skills. Stupidity and low intelligence are the order of the day for the union jackers.
COYBIG

farage sons can have two passports, but if your born of uk father and Irish mother, or vice versa, you are British unless you renounce your UK passport?

Is this the same deal for every EU citizen living in UK? or just Irish citizens living in Ireland who happen to qualify for UK passport?

As a Scot of Irish descent living in England, I have no time for borders. I have met good folk from every corner of the globe(does a globe have corners?) and absolute idiots living next door to them. "And man to man the world o'er shall brothers be for aw that." That's my wish and I hope I got the Burns right. ?

Time England was given its independence so everyone can get some peace, what the fuck is British anyway? Seriously i have no idea what it means, I am Scottish, the Welsh are Welsh and the Irish are Irish, the British empirre is finished.
when I was wee and the running was exciting on tv, Steve cram and Steve Ovett days, I used to wonder why the English runners ran for England but Scottish runners for Great Britain.

then about 1998 I met an English dude who told me Britain is England and Wales great Britain is with Scotland and UK is Great Britain and Northern Ireland. So technically the northern Irish and Scottish are not British.

Even in roman times brittania was name for England and Wales and think Caledonia was name for Scotland. British isles is a construct of the union of the crowns in 1605 prior to that date I don't think British isles was even a description.

1707 was the union of the kingdoms into the United Kingdom, 3 separate kingdoms bound like EU under political and economic union creating larger entity which went on to become the empire.

But unlike the UK union of kingdoms, the eu doesn't have too many people waving the eu flag and singing rule europa, europa rules the waves, Europe never never will be slaves.

can you imagine Scottish people running around with the eu flag claiming its their country, marching up and down the streets singing songs of blood intolerance and supremacy under the guise of its their culture?

Still can't understand why people do that with the UK economic union flag either, but its them who are victims.

As a Scot of Irish descent living in England, I have no time for borders. I have met good folk from every corner of the globe(does a globe have corners?) and absolute idiots living next door to them. "And man to man the world o'er shall brothers be for aw that." That's my wish and I hope I got the Burns right. ?
I suppose that depends on who you talk to about the globe. Ask Thai Tim.

Well until such times as countries no longer exist and we're living under a one world government Lemon borders will remain mate and as a Scot of Irish descent living in Scotland I have no time for the rich upper classes and Empire nostalgists of another country thinking my country is their possession to do as they please with.

Burns words were meant to convey that we are all equal, it's seems in this Union some are more equal than others!

HH mate.

Made the mistake with some knuckle draggers when I was a pup working in a bar. They came into the bar and ordered Tennants, hillbilly northern Irish huns... Sounded like Guinness when they asked for it. I did a shamrock in the pints and served them saying "cheers HH"
I was swiftly reminded that they were brits and to pour that shite down the sink before I was dragged over the bar! Class acts over for the March

Made the mistake with some knuckle draggers when I was a pup working in a bar. They came into the bar and ordered Tennants, hillbilly northern Irish huns... Sounded like Guinness when they asked for it. I did a shamrock in the pints and served them saying "cheers HH"
I was swiftly reminded that they were brits and to pour that shite down the sink before I was dragged over the bar! Class acts over for the March
good times Bobo,good times!!!!!

Defo no British MD, could not see myself giving this bastards answer to poverty and with that answer and the fat bastard behind him defo I am not British and nor would want to be or would allow it..
View attachment 2458
Is that same Gove who allegedly claimed 10s thousands of expenses on couple of chairs from David Camerons mothers shop. 10s of thousands on a couple of chairs for his fully expensed house that he gets to keep as his own private property.

Did anyone remind Gove that to get food from food bank you need a friggin state sponsored ticket, but to get that you often need to inform social services you have no food for your kids, so they risk getting them taken off them into the care system that doesn't prosecute abuse by crown protected weirdos.

not only do the government not help with food banks its a dire state of affairs in 5th richest country on planet that people, any person relies of charity when the tax system allows trillions go uncollected from the people who vote these clowns into power.

Ian duncan smith was another cracker. he made sure as many people get no state help, even people who were so ill they couldn't work, yet took a year out of politics on full pay to look after his sick wife.

whole system needs revamped and all crackers should be exposed, and first port of call should be when they speak on television while speaking their net wealth should be clear and which corporations he/she is receiving wealth from and how much tax they paid last year. that way when you listen to their opinions you get better picture of whom they really serve.

Is that same Gove who allegedly claimed 10s thousands of expenses on couple of chairs from David Camerons mothers shop. 10s of thousands on a couple of chairs for his fully expensed house that he gets to keep as his own private property.

Did anyone remind Gove that to get food from food bank you need a friggin state sponsored ticket, but to get that you often need to inform social services you have no food for your kids, so they risk getting them taken off them into the care system that doesn't prosecute abuse by crown protected weirdos.

not only do the government not help with food banks its a dire state of affairs in 5th richest country on planet that people, any person relies of charity when the tax system allows trillions go uncollected from the people who vote these clowns into power.

Ian duncan smith was another cracker. he made sure as many people get no state help, even people who were so ill they couldn't work, yet took a year out of politics on full pay to look after his sick wife.

whole system needs revamped and all crackers should be exposed, and first port of call should be when they speak on television while speaking their net wealth should be clear and which corporations he/she is receiving wealth from and how much tax they paid last year. that way when you listen to their opinions you get better picture of whom they really serve.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne.../Michael-Gove-flipped-homes-MPs-expenses.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...an-Duncan-Smith-talks-time-wifes-illness.html

two millionaire politicians who feel food banks are ok for tax payers, that sick people should get statutory sick pay when ill, except they get full pay when sick and lots of expenses covering stuff that are non essentials in their life.

but food for tax payers is not essential, free Michelin quality grub at house of parliament for the pigs in the trough. oink oink

lets donate millions to rebuild a building in another country but screw the sick the poor and the abused taxpayers in our own country, have another sirloin steak for free Geoffrey with your free glass of champagne, and tell me your plan to prevent the scroungers getting their daily necessities, oh and see you at the arms dealer club at 8pm tonight, oink oink

total budget for Scotland around 30 billion
total bankers bonuses in city square mile(not including wages just bonuses) 50 billion+
uncollected tax from city square mile companies 120 billion +

state abuse of benefits approx 1 billion

but which one of these figure gets the most MSM attention?

I wonder why?

Last edited:
Back