Brooney signs Rooney

I’ve always liked soro, full of energy, there’s a player in there, just needs to stop picking up silly bookings, that leaves him walking the red card tightrope, was seen as a direct replacement for broony, I’d keep him here, a good preseason and a bit of focused coaching and he’s the box to box midfielder we need 👍
Couldn't agree more very frustrating player, Has the tools but at times doesn't know how to use them.🙄

I’ve always liked soro, full of energy, there’s a player in there, just needs to stop picking up silly bookings, that leaves him walking the red card tightrope, was seen as a direct replacement for broony, I’d keep him here, a good preseason and a bit of focused coaching and he’s the box to box midfielder we need 👍
Agreed BB, but doesn't fit the bill for the type of football Ange is looking for imo, with leaving himself with to much ground to cover and giving the ball away to cheaply.
Disappointed to see him go backwards last season, but like many others within the current squad, a loan move with the option to buy might be the best option available to suit everyone, which would possibly rule out Fleetwood as such.
However the load system for development might also suit us and broony with the likes of Moffat and dane Murray springing to mind.

Now I know what attracted Joey Barton...think this toilet thing in Their DNA.
Lest we forget; Vile Lavatory

kylelaffertyhearts.png

Back