Broonie

Nothing but a twisted wee degenerate prick......I mean what sort of sick polluted mind uses the death of a cancer victim to taunt that person's brother! What an absolutely fucking horrific excuse for a human being.

Hope there is a massive show of solidarity with our captain at the next home game and the support can do something to show Broony that we stand right with him, maybe a memorial collection for Broony's late sister or something along those lines. A lot of talk of 'circling the wagons' recently maybe we should be 'circling the wagons' round our captain at this moment.

Nothing but a twisted wee degenerate prick......I mean what sort of sick polluted mind uses the death of a cancer victim to taunt that person's brother! What an absolutely fucking horrific excuse for a human being.

Hope there is a massive show of solidarity with our captain at the next home game and the support can do something to show Broony that we stand right with him, maybe a memorial collection for Broony's late sister or something along those lines. A lot of talk of 'circling the wagons' recently maybe we should be 'circling the wagons' round our captain at this moment.
well said Andy,been noticin for a good while now, when we are playin,opposin fan's seem to concentrate on chanting and hurling bile and abuse at Celtic, instead of supporting their team,
there seems to be a competition amongst them,to see which set set of fans (ah know,we'll always have the usual suspects!) but, for example,the Dunfermline game,a team I used to have a soft spot for, their fans were an absolute disgrace!

well said Andy,been noticin for a good while now, when we are playin,opposin fan's seem to concentrate on chanting and hurling bile and abuse at Celtic, instead of supporting their team,
there seems to be a competition amongst them,to see which set set of fans (ah know,we'll always have the usual suspects!) but, for example,the Dunfermline game,a team I used to have a soft spot for, their fans were an absolute disgrace!

Aye MD I think there's a similar minded element at certain clubs and their bile has been front and centre of late, maybe it's the political environment and culture wars that are raging at the moment that's brought them all out the sewers who knows. Like you say the Dunfermline fans were a disgrace and descended into the gutter with the Wee Jay and paedo chants.

Sick in the fucking head these people and their ilk seem to be everywhere at the moment.

HH MD(y)

Broony has come out of this with nothing but respect, he handled a truly hideous confrontation with maturity and decorum as we'd expect of a Celtic Captain. I hope the little bastard responsible will mend his ways and eventually become a fraction of the man that Scott Brown is.

Back