Broony Murderwell management rumour

The thread title is saying Broony is linked with Murderwell but the article is saying St Mirren want him to replace Jim Godwin if he heads up to the sunny Ewe Camp! I might be wrong here so apologies if I have jumped to the wrong conclusion here, but I suspect Mr 26 might have partaken last night when he posted this??? 😉

The thread title is saying Broony is linked with Murderwell but the article is saying St Mirren want him to replace Jim Godwin if he heads up to the sunny Ewe Camp! I might be wrong here so apologies if I have jumped to the wrong conclusion here, but I suspect Mr 26 might have partaken last night when he posted this??? 😉
It threw me a bit too, I even posted a link to the same article on the Star, deleted it now. I think I'm still half asleep.

I'm afraid the mental impairment was completely natural and non-substance related :ROFLMAO:

Goodwin to Aberdeen what were they thinking ,a guy who so far his only tactic is to park the bus and celebrate a draw like he'd won a cup final ,,,a cheap appointment till the end of the season

Broony to paisley ,,,hope he's not daft enough to take it

Goodwin to Aberdeen what were they thinking ,a guy who so far his only tactic is to park the bus and celebrate a draw like he'd won a cup final ,,,a cheap appointment till the end of the season

Broony to paisley ,,,hope he's not daft enough to take it
Broonie to Paisley??? I wonder how the Greenock Mafia on here would take to that 🤔😉

Mm Motherwell St Midden easy peasy mistakatimake Brodie

HH 😂

In my defence it's a kind of a you say tomato I say potato scenario in that hammer-throwers all look the same to me. Hope that's not racist or something.
You’ll hurt some Jiners wi the hammer bit
But they’ll increase the bill to Compensate
😂

HH 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back