Broony- new contract. Aye or naw?

Give the man another year on top of what he has left. He's been a great servant and continuity is massively important within the squad and fabric of the club! Will no doubt end up on the coaching staff if Rodgers is still in charge!

Definitely, yes!!!!

Sometimes football is too cut-throat, yes he may decline in quality over the next couple of years, but he gave us the best years of his career and is part of the furniture in there as well as looking like the heartbeat of the dresing room from the outside.

100% deserves to see out the twilight of his career here.

As long as we don't go down the Paul Lambert road I'll be happy.

I'm sure when it's time to go SB will know and do the right thing by Celtic and himself. When it's time Scott may have to leave us for a while to gain some hands on coaching/managerial experience but I have no doubt he will return.

Scott Brown "Celtic legend and hunskelper"

Reactions: TET
Aye! Using his Managerial name :giggle: - 'Browny' is a stand out week in and week out. I have noted in recent times that when people say he had a poor game Celtic tend to have dropped points. That's why I hope Youssouf Malumba brings that steel we are missing in midfield to help our captain and perhaps even give him the odd rest. I'd give him a contract as he has given us so much - contract all day long for me... (y)

Aye!!! When he 1st signed, he was a daft naive young guy but thankfully there was a brain in there too He's grown up over those early years, not just on the pitch n been watching n listening to what it means not just to play for Celtic but how to conduct yourself as a representative of the club His actions around Tommy's passing showed his professionalism and his leadership qualities He has grown into a true Celtic captain n they don't come around often! He seems to do all the right things well in the dressing room n out on the training pitch An example to everyone else! Broony for 10IAR! And get Jamsie signed up too!!!!?

He was our best player in our last game. Give him a new Contract and build in a coaching career path. He is an on the field leader so once his effectiveness declines, we keep him as back up with regular games for the Development squad. Once he gets all his badges, farm him out to coach and eventually manage smaller teams. We need to prepare him for eventual management

Members online

Latest posts

Back