Brutality spreads to the womans game aswell

who was the Ref ?

ad take a guess the blue boots would be a dead give away
Would go as far as to say that is the worst challenge I have seen this season whether in the men's or woman's game. Absolutely shocking in the extreme. Fran Alonso quite clear in his condemnation when asked the question. The officials in this game should be charged with negligence and failing to protect the physical welfare of the players ...hope the girl isn't too badly hurt but I would fear the worst. Outrageous that no action was taken.

It is an appalling foul. In fact I's say that it is the worst foul I've seen since the sevco studs up into the face assault 6 feet in the air that caused a horrendous gash & fractured skull for the keeper in one if their many shame games (you must remember the outcry - oh yeah, that was only about an alleged word whispered by their opponent).

It is an appalling foul. In fact I's say that it is the worst foul I've seen since the sevco studs up into the face assault 6 feet in the air that caused a horrendous gash & fractured skull for the keeper in one if their many shame games (you must remember the outcry - oh yeah, that was only about an alleged word whispered by their opponent).
A few years ago, do that in an amatuer game, and you're getting charged with assault
Brutal, but I'd be more pissed off with the officials, if I was Fran Alonso, and his team
HH

We must all remember 1 thing. Every ref that isn't officiating matches in the SPFL is doing their best to get there. In any other league in the world they are being viewed in the lower leagues and woman's leagues by competent instructors who will mark them on their performance and decide if they are ready for the big time. In scotland, if you went to a Catholic school or aren't in a lodge or your dad doesn't send "the popes a peado" emails then you have to get noticed some other ways....ie....sending of a development player goalie and awarding a foul for a dive outside the box....or allowing a straight leg kick in the stomach...but only against the hoops. If your happy to fuck their woman's team over or their development team over then you're in. I wish I could pull up the stats for the matches that Walsh officiated in the development league. He must have been really kind to sevco and a real cunt to us.

Members online

Latest posts

Back