Budge

patmeech

Well how many think budget was brexiteer I do but now a french law court has decided in favour of demoted club in France ,French law should apply here (HYPOCRITICAL) let's do away with with games let's face it when budge team gets beaten again and again she could always go to the courts and get a victory,always someone else fault not BUDGE decisions

The guy she tannned 7m to put into Hearts will be getting his plans for gorgie flats out for another look ,,,,kinda makes you glad her boasts secret investors and the clownshoe Levin have come back to bite her

The guy she tannned 7m to put into Hearts will be getting his plans for gorgie flats out for another look ,,,,kinda makes you glad her boasts secret investors and the clownshoe Levin have come back to bite her
One thing to come out of the courts in France and has shown with clarity that a football club is a business and has the power to use the courts to overturn rules. It firmly sets in stone that there is no such thing left in the game as proffessional clubs been a club/company with seperate entities.
When Anne Budge goes to court and if, and even if she does not, the SPL(old name) and SFA have now seen a precedent, given daylight exposure, that everyone understood all along and was in existence in law that saw the huns liquidated as a business package, a business that incorporates a club and company, a club whose customer base is the promoting of the sale of football and the company a vehicle to administer the sales from it and sell investment in it and keep its books for public inspection.

1591783954567.png

I had to laugh at the person most responsible for Hearts plight (after Budge), Avril Levine, getting to have his biased tear-stained say on the state of Scottish fitba.

He whined "When you have a situation in Scottish football where people are struggling financially, they tend to then look after themselves." - yes, the man responsible for Hearts getting relegated by being really shite at his job is demanding that the authorities go along with Hearts' proposals to not implement relegation and so save their own skins! I think that falls under the category of "looking after themselves" ya fecking rocket.

He also moaned that the season curtailment due to a global pandemic and to ensure that clubs could receive money to avoid going bust and dying was "one big embarrassment". Yes, you read that right - the spam responsible for Hearts being bottom of the league and the twat who decided a strikerless 5-5-0 formation (don't give me that 4-6-0 pish - he picked Gary Caldwell in the centre of that midfield and told him to park his massive heid between the other 2 centre halves) against a very beatable Czech team in a must win game (which of course he lost) is crying that someone else is a big embarrassment.

And these gobshites get so much airtime to peddle their keech without ever being challenged that they are in fact talking out of their Erchies!

I had to laugh at the person most responsible for Hearts plight (after Budge), Avril Levine, getting to have his biased tear-stained say on the state of Scottish fitba.

He whined "When you have a situation in Scottish football where people are struggling financially, they tend to then look after themselves." - yes, the man responsible for Hearts getting relegated by being really shite at his job is demanding that the authorities go along with Hearts' proposals to not implement relegation and so save their own skins! I think that falls under the category of "looking after themselves" ya fecking rocket.

He also moaned that the season curtailment due to a global pandemic and to ensure that clubs could receive money to avoid going bust and dying was "one big embarrassment". Yes, you read that right - the spam responsible for Hearts being bottom of the league and the twat who decided a strikerless 5-5-0 formation (don't give me that 4-6-0 pish - he picked Gary Caldwell in the centre of that midfield and told him to park his massive heid between the other 2 centre halves) against a very beatable Czech team in a must win game (which of course he lost) is crying that someone else is a big embarrassment.

And these gobshites get so much airtime to peddle their keech without ever being challenged that they are in fact talking out of their Erchies!
Don't forget Latrines "the growing of the grass" as a tactic to try and beat Celtic.

To stop us playing football...he talks about embarrassment, cheeky bastard.

Back