Burke

Well i was calling for his signature when he upended and destroyed sevco.

Oh n he’s a good looking bhoy ?

Jist saying.

I would like him in the hoops and ikpeazu.

Ikpeazu is the best mf in spl outwith our own bhoys but in a side like ours could only get even better.

Porteous defence. Could flourish and take no shit too.

Burke, like young Gauld have fail tae live up tae expectations, heaped on young shoulders taken tae a club were the manager bolts or gets sacked. New guy come in doesn't rate him, so he's sold & the cycle continues. Agents & managers make me angry bescause the see £££ instead of nurturing that talent. Afraid Wee Paddy seems tae be injury prone these days, think he spent a lot of time on the treatment table on last loan in Spain.

Just read that 67Hail thing, yeah i know its one of those ones.

The writer references Burkes departure and his instagram thanking the celtic the staff and everyone.

But the insinuation all the way through it by the writer, not Burke, is his form dipped when NFL took over.

The writer then implies a hope that Burke will get the “chance he deserves” back at Brom.

Wtf. Did he no get his chance here?

Why play well the not well is the dip blamed on NFL? Is it not the player on the pitch?

I don’t understand what this writer is getting at

Sounds like sour grapes from a writer who's pissed about Lenny getting the job full time by the sounds of it.

Lenny might not have been my and others ideal choice as manager but he can hardly be held responsible for Burke's poor form. Lenny gave him his chance and he blew it, he was posted missing in both the Sevco and Hearts games to the point you forgot he was even on the pitch.

Like everybody's said, Burke's got the strength and the pace but lacks the touch and ability to finish and until he sorts that out he's going to struggle at whatever club he ends up at.

HH Maria.

Latest posts

Back