Burke

M

Maria

Just read that 67Hail thing, yeah i know its one of those ones.

The writer references Burkes departure and his instagram thanking the celtic the staff and everyone.

But the insinuation all the way through it by the writer, not Burke, is his form dipped when NFL took over.

The writer then implies a hope that Burke will get the “chance he deserves” back at Brom.

Wtf. Did he no get his chance here?

Why play well the not well is the dip blamed on NFL? Is it not the player on the pitch?

I don’t understand what this writer is getting at

That said, there seems to be a lot of chatter about PADDY ROBERTS RETURN.

After his appearance at the game on Saturday he posted a friends re-united snap of him n Tierney.

The chatter is it could be on the cards for a return but the snake may well bid too.

I’d love to see PR back in the HOOPS and flourish. Feel he is like FAMILY.

I know its a congested position for us but i think his class should never be sniffed at.

He has bombed out on loan since being sent further afield by City.

Hopefully he could find a return to form pre-Celtic injury ???

There's absolutely no doubt that Burke's form did dip once Lennon got the job, but almost 100% not because Lennon got the job. How can I say that with 100% confidence? Because, as Maria alludes to above, the fact is that Burke got ample opportunities AFTER Lennon got the job, meaning that Lennon clearly had faith in the player and that his presence as interim manager couldn't be the motivation behind Burke's deterioration.

In truth, his form was never excellent to begin with and the much more obvious cause for the dip in his form was the way Rodgers left the team. He was, after all, a player Rodgers brought in and banged on about how he was working with him as a coach to regain his confidence, hone his strengths and all the rest. Lustig, as ever, spoke the truth during a post-match interview with Premier Sports on Saturday, when he cut out the diplomatic bullshit and said 'our manager left us at a crucial time'. That's the major factor in the dip in form that we witnessed, while also taking into account the fact that our form was already far from electric under Rodgers.

There's absolutely no doubt that Burke's form did dip once Lennon got the job, but almost 100% not because Lennon got the job. How can I say that with 100% confidence? Because, as Maria alludes to above, the fact is that Burke got ample opportunities AFTER Lennon got the job, meaning that Lennon clearly had faith in the player and that his presence as interim manager couldn't be the motivation behind Burke's deterioration.

In truth, his form was never excellent to begin with and the much more obvious cause for the dip in his form was the way Rodgers left the team. He was, after all, a player Rodgers brought in and banged on about how he was working with him as a coach to regain his confidence, hone his strengths and all the rest. Lustig, as ever, spoke the truth during a post-match interview with Premier Sports on Saturday, when he cut out the diplomatic bullshit and said 'our manager left us at a crucial time'. That's the major factor in the dip in form that we witnessed, while also taking into account the fact that our form was already far from electric under Rodgers.

Excellent post Sam. ??

Just read that 67Hail thing, yeah i know its one of those ones.

The writer references Burkes departure and his instagram thanking the celtic the staff and everyone.

But the insinuation all the way through it by the writer, not Burke, is his form dipped when NFL took over.

The writer then implies a hope that Burke will get the “chance he deserves” back at Brom.

Wtf. Did he no get his chance here?

Why play well the not well is the dip blamed on NFL? Is it not the player on the pitch?

I don’t understand what this writer is getting at
The lad has plenty of potential .... Big,strong and quick. Unfortunately he never quite convinced me. I wish him well and hope he finds somewhere to flourish.

Aw they were cute together ???.

Just a really nice friendship.

Love to see him bac JamSam. He can come off the bench and change the game in seconds. Ups the tempo straight away. Can always find a way through.

??
Hi M should NFL go and get Young Ryan Porteous. He’s defo a hun Skelper in the making.

HH ☘️

Back