By Their Words Ye Shall Know Them - By Their Actions Ye Shall Judge Them

Having slept on it I'm not that annoyed anymore. I thought he would go at the end of the season and I was more hopeful he would stay for 10 than anything.
His ability and achievements are never going to be forgotten but his character has seriously been questioned. Could have been 2nd to Jock. Now he is out the top 5.
Loyalty and respect are so important.

We are far ahead of any competition...we have better players,more resources...the best fans in the world...we will get the 10 titles at least...and we have continuity in Scott Brown..Watch the bhoys sort out Hertz the night...onwards CELTIC and Hail Hail

Well bhoys and ghirls,after the dust has settled,we can take stock of what occurred,personally I don’t give a flying fig for Rodgers now, stabbed in the back ,and whatever narrative you can come up with, history now ,onwards towards our aims in football, one thing, whoever comes in ,I hope is given a chance to carry on ,and NOT having a depleted team, because of certain players being raided,the new man ,Lenny or whoever will need to hit the ground running, champions league etc.we will overcome this treacherous man,have a good day,we are the best make no mistake,he certainly has, hh

Well bhoys and ghirls,after the dust has settled,we can take stock of what occurred,personally I don’t give a flying fig for Rodgers now, stabbed in the back ,and whatever narrative you can come up with, history now ,onwards towards our aims in football, one thing, whoever comes in ,I hope is given a chance to carry on ,and NOT having a depleted team, because of certain players being raided,the new man ,Lenny or whoever will need to hit the ground running, champions league etc.we will overcome this treacherous man,have a good day,we are the best make no mistake,he certainly has, hh
Other than Tommy Burns and Henrik Larsson, there aren't too many other ex-Celts I took any real interest in after they left.

Those who were forced to leave get a fair degree of sympathy, but those who went chasing the pound signs became persona non grata. At least there was an honesty about their reasons for leaving, where as Brendan has uttered the usual soundbites from his buzzword collection.

One of my favourite traits about the Glaswegians among you, is that you are not easily convinced by hollow words and bullshit. I don't think BR's gentle Irish brogue is going to convince anyone of his reasons for leaving.

He will never work for fans like this again. He had a tonne goodwill in the bank and a pile of money too. Now he'll have a tonne of money, but a finite supply of goodwill.

Maybe he prefers Kasabian to Depeche Mode?

I dont understand why everyone is going on about '' depleting '' the team There is no transfer window now so that's not a problem.
In the summer we needed a clear out anyway and I didn't think rodgers was going to do that out of spite to the board to make a silly point and the detriment to the team so
FUCK THE DIRTY BASTARD

Back