Cameron Calvert Vickers

He might well be a class player. There's no shame in not breaking through at Spurs and he does have a lot of experience out on loan. You'd have to think he wouldn't have those caps for the USA without having something about him.

I was worried to read that he's even shorter than Welsh or Starfelt. We don't have to go all MON about it and load the team with Argonauts but it would be nice to have the option of clearing the ball at set-pieces.

He might well be a class player. There's no shame in not breaking through at Spurs and he does have a lot of experience out on loan. You'd have to think he wouldn't have those caps for the USA without having something about him.

I was worried to read that he's even shorter than Welsh or Starfelt. We don't have to go all MON about it and load the team with Argonauts but it would be nice to have the option of clearing the ball at set-pieces.
With Vickers,Scales,Welsh,Starfelt,Ralston,Taylor,Juranovic and, eventually, Big Chris we FINALLY have some defensive options.
Well done getting those deals done.

Maybe he's got a leap like hemrick

Maybe he's got a leap like henrik??

I watched just under a minute and that was enough. I hope this lad is huge this season and gets a Celtic contract. There are too many people in the world who haven't had the chance to love Celtic yet. CCV could well do much to change that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back