Can I ask a Question?

J

JFanCelt

All fans are entitled to their opinions.
So, here is my Question!
What happens should Celtic clear out all the players named by fans?
The Bhoys would have to use their Youth players to make the squad.
Injuries are a thing all clubs have to deal with and at this time, things are not to good on the injury front.
The Board have so far, done nothing (other than 2 loan players and 1 bought player, who can’t fly to Scotland) to bring in players for required positions.
I just cannot see any new faces coming in during what’s left of the transfer window - 7 days.
As much as I dislike Charlie Nicholas, there could be an element of truth about Brendan leaving at the seasons end? Why? No realistic action regarding quality players in!
Celtic will not spend the money.
From the Fans perspective, why can’t we get an honest statement from our Board to clarify all the Dead Wood Rumours that are being placed on Celtic News and Media Sites and why can’t Brendan stop hiding and speak his mind as to how he Honestly sees things.....

Reactions: TET
First of all, Charlie Nicholas is a fuckin wanker. So I refuse to read or listen to anything attributed to the prick. Pricks like him have Brendan leaving every summer since he arrived, so by the laws of average someone will eventually get that prediction right.
Secondly, Peter lawell is a Tory prick.( no need to elaborate on that).
Thirdly, Celtic couldn't possibly comment on the shite that these sites spew on a daily basis. The majority which,is clickbait.
And lastly, very few managers ever speak out about their employer, unless they are deliberately looking the sack!

Brendan's here to make history, 10 makes him immortal. The EPL or Spain will have to wait until after the 10. The Hun media would love him to go, seems like wishful thinking on their part. Charlie Nicholas will give voice to any opinion those paying him require. Once ye start saying things for money ye got nothing to say to me. Could not give a fuck what he says.
HH
Rich

Last edited:
If your on good money that you would never have a chance of getting , plus your at a big club you would stay just plod along every work place has them, so does every football club
Everyone has Brendan leaving it's a common default for everyone who know feck all

As for Nicklearse , the weans in the street know more than him

First of all, Charlie Nicholas is a fuckin wanker. So I refuse to read or listen to anything attributed to the prick. Pricks like him have Brendan leaving every summer since he arrived, so by the laws of average someone will eventually get that prediction right.
Secondly, Peter lawell is a Tory prick.( no need to elaborate on that).
Thirdly, Celtic couldn't possibly comment on the shite that these sites spew on a daily basis. The majority which,is clickbait.
And lastly, very few managers ever speak out about their employer, unless they are deliberately looking the sack!

???????

The only statement Celtic should release to end all the bullshit is:

"Please be aware, any story that does not come straight from the Celtic PR department will be fake news. Our players and manager are exactly that, ours. If this changes we will be the ones to let you know. If you read or hear any different in the MSM then please ignore. We are in constant discussions with our legal team and should we see any story that we feel is slandering our good club or fans we will take the correct course of action to protect our image"

There's players at Celtic who are not fit tae wear the Jersey & should be gone ASAP. Charlie Nicholas is a FVCKWIT! Only Big clubs with more money than sense (SOME), buy players in the winter transfer window, we're not privy to who's on Brendan's list of potential signings are, so have media rely on fakenews or rumours for stories

Think at this time there is just a load of rubbish put out by all the different sites trying to get your click .You just need to take most with a big pinch of salt. Charlie bhoy was on sky on Saturday talking about how his team are the sixth richess club in the world so that tells you all you need to know about him no longer sees himself as a celtic man .it is a very frustrating thing being a celtic fan when it comes to spending money on new faces but we still come back for more and trust we will get it right

Think at this time there is just a load of rubbish put out by all the different sites trying to get your click .You just need to take most with a big pinch of salt. Charlie bhoy was on sky on Saturday talking about how his team are the sixth richess club in the world so that tells you all you need to know about him no longer sees himself as a celtic man .it is a very frustrating thing being a celtic fan when it comes to spending money on new faces but we still come back for more and trust we will get it right

Quite right. We forget that there have been a lot of issues that we haven't agreed with like lack of spending and transfers etc but we always come out on top and shouldn't worry as much as we probably do. Everything in perspective. :)

Can someone tell me where to complain about the 1 mile parking ban? Want to send before Friday. Thanks in advance

Every players a Risk. Not even the best managers get it right the games littered with them. Look at some of the shite fergie bought for Man.utd at the top of his game.
If a manager gets 1 in 10 right then he's doing his job right. Not every player can adapt to the club they sign for. HH

Every players a Risk. Not even the best managers get it right the games littered with them. Look at some of the shite fergie bought for Man.utd at the top of his game.
If a manager gets 1 in 10 right then he's doing his job right. Not every player can adapt to the club they sign for. HH
TGs a lot of the negativity stems from failure to qualify fo CL, some in and out performances, particularly the horror show on dec 29,sevco have went mental since then,but the stupid phuqs don't realise they've poked the tiger! the transfer window brings the usual clamour for new signings,think we've been linked to around 433 new players,"peter lawells a miserable bastaart, brendan can't spot talent" ah've been guilty maself,but like i say they poked the tiger and they will regret it big time,because there won't be another dec 29th! GRRRRRR!

We have a squad. Bloated. I love the tic try telling your other half to loose weight. She says the same to you. Do worse offer to try together. Book a few samba classes, buy a dug haha.
It's been covered the unwanted are contractual. Gee up hawf the hoose. Or don't. Chat up the reserve/temp lass from the office and get no where apart from a quick flirt.
The auld wife is decent. She has given us braw triplets three years in a row. Another wee stunner early this year. She is carrying another two.
We are building a football team.
Stick by her she is a good lass

(Rule one. Talk shite to avoid repetition)

TGs a lot of the negativity stems from failure to qualify fo CL, some in and out performances, particularly the horror show on dec 29,sevco have went mental since then,but the stupid phuqs don't realise they've poked the tiger! the transfer window brings the usual clamour for new signings,think we've been linked to around 433 new players,"peter lawells a miserable bastaart, brendan can't spot talent" ah've been guilty maself,but like i say they poked the tiger and they will regret it big time,because there won't be another dec 29th! GRRRRRR!
Spot on Michael it's not about how big your budget is it's how you utilise it.Celtic play the long game..moussa anybody? Possible 15m profit? Hate people thinking we are gonna throw money at anything...its taken 20yrs of this business model set down by Fergus to get where we are and fuck me it's paid off big time.some people should keep that in mind. HH pal tell wee Stella am asking ???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back