CAN SOMEONE SET UP A VOTE FOR FANS WANT TO WIN ON THE PITCH THEN POST RESULTS

We're gettin done out a quad treble ,more reason for us to be angry Rushy ,the league was done .

thats very true and I appreciate what you’re saying Tony Soprano but it seems to me that our club are just sitting back and saying nothing, while we are being attacked relentlessly with no justification I could see tens of thousands voting for this and maybe PL or DD might come out and start defending the club publiclyπŸ‘

Why get
thats very true and I appreciate what you’re saying Tony Soprano but it seems to me that our club are just sitting back and saying nothing, while we are being attacked relentlessly with no justification I could see tens of thousands voting for this and maybe PL or DD might come out and start defending the club publiclyπŸ‘
No point diving into a bun fight, there will be no chance of football been played the Germans have called it a day until August, who even is going to trust the first huddle. Normality is going to be a while yet. Sevco are skint and deflectors are up. Celtic have no tainted titles, this one is a 13 point lead that had to be overturned from 8 games, 2 against them that they reckon they would get max points and a game in hand they have down as a gimme against a team who drew with them recently. And after that they expect Celtic to lose all remaining fixtures whilst they trudge on dominant over all who stand in fron of them.
If the football returned tommorow and all things been equal, they will not be in any great shape or form.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: no offence
but it will never happen worse has been thrown at us than this and they're still sitting on their hands

We need to have a record of how we hoops fans want the second 9 as Our club are being very quiet and letting some a lot more than others try to say we want title now which is not our stance just to put our preference on record HH 9+9

I wonder if the essence of this thread will somehow find its way to the gutter press.....what do ya think? Mibbies aye!....mibbies aye! πŸ˜‰

Back