Cancelled Kelty Hearts Testimonial Destroys Continuity Myth...

I know a fella who uses the analogy of: "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - then it's a duck" to describe the continuity myth.

But duck a l'orange is different from Chinese roast duck and that mob are absolutely quackers if they believe the pish that the Govan swamp team that sank like a dead duck are even remotely tied to the Govan quagmire side who are currently ducking and diving and paddling their wee webbed-feet like bastarts trying desperately to stay afloat.

The analogy does have some merit though as ducks have bills and the huns have huge bills. That's where the similarity ends though as survival requires that ducks use their bills appropriately - whereas, the huns survival requires ignoring their bills.

Anyway, they can get to duck with their continuity pish and duck-whistle dixie

Aye, my parents could tell me where they were when they heard JFK had been shot.(I wasn't born yet)

So Noisers where were you when you heard that Rangers were dead?

So I'll start I was walking along a Street in Limassol,Cyprus on Thursday 14th June 2012., with my wife & daughter when we came across a crowd of Celtic Supporters outside an Irish Bar doing The Huddle, of course I was wondering why they were doing a huddle at that time of day, wee fella tells me in the broadest Glasgow accent "Rangers are deed, Big Man deed as the fuckin dodo'

I took a swig of his fizzy wine, grabbed my daughters hand & joined in the huddle. Much too the disgust of the wife. 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
At Work a member of the Public told us he heard me call a dick a Hun prick. Told me the Sad news 😂 that the Huns wur deid.
always remember the next day this van came in with fancy but auld furniture I asked them did they get the Ipox boardroom clearance the auld guy coffed his teeth oot and said the young one is a Hun bud then I got the Hail Hail from him the Hibs and Dundee Utd fan I worked with joined in I still see the Huns face he still comes in funny keeps his distance. 😂😂
Even after the 10 fiasco.
I wasn’t born yet when JFK wiz ambushed by the AIC sshh

HH 😂

I know a fella who uses the analogy of: "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - then it's a duck" to describe the continuity myth.

When I hear a current give me that I always suggest a trip to Vegas
There you can see Elvis Presley live.

Well I say Elvis
He looks like Elvis, sings like Elvis, sings Elvis songs and dances like Elvis.
Thing is he's not Elvis.
Elvis died in 1977.

It's what's known as a tribute act.

I am not sure if it was just before or just after the huns had died, but a letter came through my door from duff and Phelps, so a opened the letter it was for my daughter and her boyfriend who were living with me at the time, well they are huns (a know a know mcgarrell with a hun daughter, whe she told me she was becoming a hun I says I want a dna test for you), back to these letters a took them into work and got my line manager who was a Tim to print hundreds off these letters out, and a gave them to all the Tim's, plus a left a lot off them on the lunch room tables, as all the huns realised what was going down, I mean these letters were for shareholders and season ticket holders saying it was basically the end for the huns, they all went fucking tonto and for the only time in my life a was actually feart at work, when they realised it was me that had got the letters they were livid, cos I have been tortured and returned the torcher back on the cunts for years, some off them I meet now I have retired, say any cunt but you with these letters, they couldny believe it, I neither could I, a couldny pass up the chance to get right up them and a did, I've now got my own back on my daughter as well cos her we bhoy who is 2 is going to his first celtic game next Saturday, against Ross county, he just goes about singing hail hail all day long,he has learned all his colours except green cos he keeps saying it's no green grampa its celtic, so me my son are taking him to the next game, anyway memory over and Mon the hoops

I think I was learning how to walk in 63 so didn't know much about JFK getting shot at that point.
In contrast I vividly remember going to the bar at the poolside in our ibiza hotel and over hearing two english blokes confirming the death of the huns.
Ordered a celebratory drink and another and another. Wife just left me to it as she knew this was gonna be quite a day.
Ended up with a sing song with fellow tims as the news spread round the pool. Great day and long into the night 💚🍀😎🍻👍

Fun story and all that but JFK never got shot mate and the huns never died either its all smoke and mirrors by they tarrier bastards ffs fuckin JFK built a hotel on the moon for huns so they can can go on holiday and discuss how the unseen fenian hand tried to murder them but they never orite they survived and they now run the world from the edam Valley on the moon...

Fun story and all that but JFK never got shot mate and the huns never died either its all smoke and mirrors by they tarrier bastards ffs fuckin JFK built a hotel on the moon for huns so they can can go on holiday and discuss how the unseen fenian hand tried to murder them but they never orite they survived and they now run the world from the edam Valley on the moon...
Wow pint o whit yir oan JFK wiz shoat the rest is Twue

HH 🤔

Even the sevvie polis know they died in 2012. The new team was shat into existence later.
What was the collection of people, to play KH, called? They were not a football team so what were they? A cabal of shite? An infection of hunnites ? An arse of bumholes? A Knob of stupid, deluded, demented,hateful, ugly, filthy, low intelligence Union Jack fuckwits?

Even the sevvie polis know they died in 2012. The new team was shat into existence later.
What was the collection of people, to play KH, called? They were not a football team so what were they? A cabal of shite? An infection of hunnites ? An arse of bumholes? A Knob of stupid, deluded, demented,hateful, ugly, filthy, low intelligence Union Jack fuckwits?
that's plenty

Members online

Latest posts

Back