Caps ??

Weedocbhoy60

After the, imo, disgraceful public treatment of the Griffallo by the ebt Scotland head coach( noticed i did not say manager, this guy couldnae manage a wan ticket raffle).
Should the club restrict players from participating in international friendlies? Or withhold players prior to important European or domestic matches?
Thoughts please.

If they're going to be treated as badly as Griff then we should certainly withhold our players. Big Eck (ebt) has shown no respect to LG and others and that's why there are so many 'injuries'. The twat has no class and his man-management skills leave a lot to be desired.

After the, imo, disgraceful public treatment of the Griffallo by the ebt Scotland head coach( noticed i did not say manager, this guy couldnae manage a wan ticket raffle).
Should the club restrict players from participating in international friendlies? Or withhold players prior to important European or domestic matches?
Thoughts please.

I would love it if our club sent EBT McLeish a big "Fuck off Ya Cheat" letter.....but we need to be careful we don't upset our players who actually want to pull on the Scotland jersey...we don't want to turn the Scottish bhoys against to club by stopping them play for their country. Let's hope the treatment of Leigh has shown them what sort of cunt the "manager" is...he will be out the door soon enough hopefully

Don't hold your breath, LLP, we're talking about the SFA here. Everybody and his dug knew that they wanted O'Neill but they hadn't even bothered contacting him. I'd say they were a joke but I'm not laughing at the incompetent feckers.
Good point....they will keep that piss head on as long as he wants the job. I would say until another club comes calling but that's not happening....unless Slippy walks anytime soon of course...

There used to be a time when there was no greater honour than playing for your country!

But really.......where's the motivation for any of our players to put in a shift for the rang-tan?

All they will ever be is scapegoats for as long as king louie's in charge

Latest posts

Back