Celtic’s Yellow Card then the “We Commend Rangers” Statement – Contacting Nicola Sturgeon and her Government’s reply

So are they really saying that because the Police sanctioned the 5 of them that the Scottish government decided not to get involved, after the yellow card to All of Scottish football and after Arfields Birthday party in his own he that he wasn't invited to 🤥🤔,or did I read it wrong.

Well you got further than me but then i was going through the scottish office who ignored emails or reply'd with an automated email which then conforms with there 4 day reply rule
Had 5 depts either hang up on me or left me on hold only for the line to go dead , the SNPs media office didn't want to know ,din't know what dept to call and found that it really wasn't important

Going by your reply ,,,,they're not interested ,,,,go away

Check oot the story about the super-injunction that prevents the media telling us the truth about Sturgeon.
Former ambassador Craig Murray has had his blog shut down too.
Scotland in the 21st century.

Last edited:

Celtic’s Yellow Card then the “We Commend Rangers” Statement – Contacting Nicola Sturgeon and her Government’s reply...​

So the 5 huns won't find out their punishments until Monday, we'll that gives the Scottish press the whole weekend to come up with anti-celtic stories to deflect the no-doubt leniency that the sfa will show due to "rangers" handling the misdeeds of their players with such courage and conviction. You read it here first. HH.

So the 5 huns won't find out their punishments until Monday, we'll that gives the Scottish press the whole weekend to come up with anti-celtic stories to deflect the no-doubt leniency that the sfa will show due to "rangers" handling the misdeeds of their players with such courage and conviction. You read it here first. HH.
Well, even I'm surprised, I thought it would be Monday before the rags would be having a go at celtic, but the good old Dr couldn't wait and started on broonie saying that his new teammates will be having a go at him over Ivan tonev. Can that paper sink any lower? HH.

They're waiting to see if sevco have any injury worries

Unsurprisingly, not an answer at all. All politicians are the same, each little more than a living decoction of self interest masquerading as a human being. There's no-one left worth voting for.
If it is the Polices job and not the Government to handle the breaches, then we take from that the Gov only come up with protocols regards safety and rukes about how to stop the spread and hand over the power for it to be enforced by fines.
Next with footballers the responsibility lies with the SFA, so was it the SFA who handed the match ban on Celtic and imposed the same on Aberdeen and its players.
Turns out it was an SPFL agreement to cancel Celtics matches.

"The SPFL later agreed to the call-offs and announced an "urgent package of measures" to prevent a repeat.

These include plans to punish players who break the rules, an "immediate" player education programme and an agreement to take part in promotional activity for the Scottish government's FACT campaign.

Sport Minister Joe FitzPatrick said: "This latest example indicates that the current arrangements are not working as intended, and so clearly additional steps now need to be taken to ensure that the necessity of strict compliance with the rules is fully and properly understood."

Why did the SPFL not impose the same rules on NewcoRangers on two occassions over to the SPFL for answers.

Members online

Latest posts

Back