Celtic and the thugs

How many kicks elbows and sky wee digs are St Johnstone going to be allowed before someone is seriously injured?

Ange doesn't criticise refs. Our board don't criticise refs. Our players don't criticise refs. This is a green light I'm afraid.
Ralston was injured when morelos stamped on him. Beaton admitted seeing it and this is why morelos wasn't banned. Beaton admitted to watching countless players being assaulted, before going to a hun pub to celebrate.
Until someone at our club, anyone, grows a set of balls and calls it out then I'm afraid it's not going to stop.
It needs to be called in when it happens, no matter if we are winning 6-0 or 2-1.
It will be classed as sour grapes if we are doing it after getting beat.

Ange doesn't criticise refs. Our board don't criticise refs. Our players don't criticise refs. This is a green light I'm afraid.
Ralston was injured when morelos stamped on him. Beaton admitted seeing it and this is why morelos wasn't banned. Beaton admitted to watching countless players being assaulted, before going to a hun pub to celebrate.
Until someone at our club, anyone, grows a set of balls and calls it out then I'm afraid it's not going to stop.
It needs to be called in when it happens, no matter if we are winning 6-0 or 2-1.
It will be classed as sour grapes if we are doing it after getting beat.
The team need to round on the referees during games, if there need to be an 11 a side pushing and shoving match and a few yellow and even reds for standing up to the thugs and indifferent referee decisions….so be it, FFS someone grow a set and get fecking nasty 😡

To be honest I’d rather the kind of character that concedes a goal with 2 minutes to go then goes up the park and scores with 20 secs left
I agree that’s a cracking attitude to have It’s the Celtic way but that dosent give the rest of the league carte Blanche to punch kick and assault- yes- assault our players I think we do need a character like Broony to get in about these wee nasty thugs

I feel sorry for big Gio.
His whole game is based around his strength. I'd imagine it was his ability to be able to hold off defenders to get goals that made him the top scorer in the Dutch league before coming to us.....but in scotland, as soon as he goes shoulder to shoulder with the fucking hammer throwers masquerading as footballers, they launch themselves to the ground and the ref instantly blows for a foul.
Every defender in scotland knows all they have to do is fall over and they'll win a freekick. They are even winning fouls when they are the ones pulling Gio back and ripping his top off his back.

Members online

Latest posts

Back