Celtic at Dundee, Tues 26-Dec-2023 at 3pm. Ref=D Robertson VAR=G Aitken

Bridie Bhoy

The Celtic head up to see Richy & SP and enjoy fev-pehs-fower-plen-an'-an-ingin-een-an'-a' fae the mutton peh shop at Dens. Hopefully we put on a show like the last game but are more ruthless in front of goal.

Don't rush back Hatate. I think he'll start with Mikey J on the wing, so here is how I think BR will start

Hart
AJ...CCV...Scales..Taylor
O'Riley...CalMac.. Bernardo
Maeda...Kyogo...Palma
As always, we need to be prepared to fight to ensure all 3 points leave the City of Discovery. I'm betting we do and going for a 3-0 win to the good guys.

Mon the Hoops.

I'll take an og aff the goalies arse if it gives us the 3pts results 1st performance 2nd when were playing 3 games a week.
Anyone have any news on Iwata?
Is he still injured?
Id rather see him than Bernardo
3-0 Celtic HH.
I have high hopes for Iwata but I can't find any recent updates on his fitness. I think I'd prefer Holm than Bernardo, but Paolo did have a better game against (the truly terrible) Livi.

If we convert half our chances we will win 6-0
I think I remember the stats against livingstone was something like 24 shots , 7 ot, and of course 2-0.
Had we taken a 3rd of those we'd have been looking 8-0.
That's got to be eating away at Rodgers patience.
Winning 2-0 is always acceptable for a league game but we have to start being way far more clinical in taking our opportunities.
Sometimes feels slow from back to MF then suddenly over rushed when we get in a goal scoring position

Last edited:
Take any win,I'm heading up to Dundee soon get parked next to the park ,ma legs are fucked,not got a ticket yet hopefully a few hangovers and there will be spares never had a problem before up there for tickets worst comes to worse I'll just go in there end ,Mon the hoops this game is more important than Saturday,the derby games sorts itself out,this is a must win game Saturdays is a must not lose game

7-1 Celtic.

Kyogo Hattrick
Palma double (1 penalty)
Meada and CCV.

Dundee goal to come from a poorly hit corner that is slowly floating into big Joe's hands, who then decides to punch rather than catch, sending the ball high into the air. Every Celtic player in the box will take a swipe at it as it bounces 32 times in the 6 yard box before finally AJ blooters it off the back of Scales head, bouncing onto the bar, off the post and up onto Taylors shoulder before being cleared off the line....VAR (Aitken) will then get involved and say that the ball hitting Taylors shoulder is a clear handball. Dundee score the penalty.

Will it be Team Jekyll or Team Hyde? Fuck knows. We really need a win today. I'm hoping it's Team Grand old Celtic.
Going for a 1-3 win. Pen for them and a red card against us to help them on Saturday.

I'm worried about us winning today. We have failed to win 3 games in a row this season. Today would be our second match....meaning the 3rd will be against them 😬😬

7-1 Celtic.

Kyogo Hattrick
Palma double (1 penalty)
Meada and CCV.

Dundee goal to come from a poorly hit corner that is slowly floating into big Joe's hands, who then decides to punch rather than catch, sending the ball high into the air. Every Celtic player in the box will take a swipe at it as it bounces 32 times in the 6 yard box before finally AJ blooters it off the back of Scales head, bouncing onto the bar, off the post and up onto Taylors shoulder before being cleared off the line....VAR (Aitken) will then get involved and say that the ball hitting Taylors shoulder is a clear handball. Dundee score the penalty.
You ever thoat about a career as a riter o test tube fictshon

HH 😉

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back