Celtic blog gets it right for a change

Stay well away bhoys and ghirls. Let them march on celtic park. Let them destroy statues and smash up shops. The damage can be repaired. Let them piss in the streets and spew their bile....it will happen wether Celtic fans are there or not...all that celtic fans will achieve by showing up will be to give police Scotland a target for their batons and the media their "old firm" fans riot stories. It will deflect away from what and who they are. Even 1 green and white jersey will give the tabloids and police all the ammo they need to protect the scum and slander our club....so stay safe. Stay home. Save lives and protect the reputation of our club. Let the world see them for what they are.

Agree avoid at all cost it will be a different scenario......The riot police will be in full force clobbering all in greenThe Media would have a field day.

"Celtics Shame Game"
Let it be the usual shame the other lot do best!

Celtic support should respect the Lockdown.

dont be surprised that this is some sort a stitch up to try and get us to gather so they can point the fingers at us...haven t read where this has came from but the media in this country are dirty hun bastards n anybody can make up a user name n stir the shite...stay clear...dont faw intae the trap

dont be surprised that this is some sort a stitch up to try and get us to gather so they can point the fingers at us...haven t read where this has came from but the media in this country are dirty hun bastards n anybody can make up a user name n stir the shite...stay clear...dont faw intae the trap
I would say that this sounds paranoid as hell but recent history shows us that we have not been paranoid enough!

I'm sure that site blocked me , but he lets zombies comment about nonces etc on it
But he's spot on this one
I'm not a fan of him either but have to agree it wid play into they're hands if this happened then we dragged into they're shite so troops do us all a favour and don't bite don't think u need to protect a stadium that's the screws job

Members online

Latest posts

Back